- As the industry continues to find its footing as a business, competitive video gaming has emerged as the fastest-growing sector in the global sports business.
- October 18, 2018 by Bob WoodsAs advertising revenues begin to catch up with the growth of the medium, podcasting is building the infrastructure of a billion-dollar media industry.
- August 9, 2018 by Bob WoodsWhy books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- May 7, 2018 by Christopher VollmerDeveloping new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- April 23, 2018 by Bob WoodsE-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
All articles tagged: PwC’s Global Entertainment & Media Outlook 2018–2022
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error