- As the industry continues to find its footing as a business, competitive video gaming has emerged as the fastest-growing sector in the global sports business.
- As advertising revenues begin to catch up with the growth of the medium, podcasting is building the infrastructure of a billion-dollar media industry.October 18, 2018 by Bob Woods
- Why books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.August 9, 2018 by Bob Woods
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- E-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.April 23, 2018 by Bob Woods
All articles tagged: PwC’s Global Entertainment & Media Outlook 2018–2022
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes