- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- Make a commitment to the function that knows your company best.
All articles tagged: Russia
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.