- A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
- May 10, 2017 by Anand RaoAs the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- The distributed ledger technology that started with bitcoin is rapidly becoming a crowdsourced system for all types of verification. Could it replace notary publics, manual vote recounts, and the way banks manage transactions?
All articles tagged: Strategist's Guide
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.