- A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
- May 10, 2017 by Anand RaoAs the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- The distributed ledger technology that started with bitcoin is rapidly becoming a crowdsourced system for all types of verification. Could it replace notary publics, manual vote recounts, and the way banks manage transactions?
All articles tagged: Strategist's Guide
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.