The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- E-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.April 23, 2018 by Bob Woods
- Consumers’ bonds with brand characters are much like trusted friendships. And when that old pal gets a makeover, certain consumers will be resistant to the change.March 9, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- Steady ProgressNovember 7, 2017 by Catharine P. Taylor
- How to capitalize on the boom in craft liquors.
- Capturing the strategic advantages of fan-centric businesses requires functional transformation.May 8, 2017 by Christopher Vollmer
- As tasks such as ad placement are becoming automated, it’s obvious that machines will need to make a huge leap to discern context.March 30, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Upstart firms that want to break into an established sector often must collaborate with the very power brokers they seek to unseat.March 23, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- The author of Hooked recommends four books for the leaders of consumer companies seeking to create habit-forming products and services.March 8, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Radio companies may be better positioned than they realize to provide entertainment to commuters, but they’ll need to rethink their business models.
- Popular commercials aired during the big game can drive up a firm’s stock price, but only if the brand is relatively unknown or has a flagging reputation.February 1, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- Author Tim Wu argues that the Internet’s descent into clickbait and trivia is only the latest chapter in a long history of advertisers grabbing our attention.January 18, 2017 by Edward H. Baker
- The growing array of immersive entertainment experiences carries unforeseen implications for content owners and creators.
- Technology and advanced analytics are breathing new life into an industry that had grown tired.November 15, 2016 by David Meer
- The use of humor in job listings posted on the Internet can grab people’s attention, but it may turn them off to the actual job and company being advertised.November 10, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Big Marketing Gets PersonalOctober 31, 2016 by Catharine P. Taylor
- To stay relevant, all participants in the vast marketing ecosystem must develop new capabilities.
- Starbucks undergoes a media makeover.October 10, 2016 by Peter Lauria
- Instead of relying on points programs and clever marketing, companies have to listen carefully to customers and adapt products and services to their changing expectations.
- Brilliant digital marketing will not compensate for a digitally disadvantaged business model.October 3, 2016 by Venky Balakrishnan Iyer
- The thriving streaming business faces some fundamental questions about its future.September 6, 2016 by Ken Favaro
- In mature product categories, the top companies usually compete fiercely for one another’s customers. But they might be better off focusing on the fringe consumers who haven’t yet picked a side.August 25, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- The managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.August 1, 2016 by Munnish Puri
All articles tagged: advertising
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9||Next >|