- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- It’s not the algorithm behaving badly, but how we define fairness that determines an artificial intelligence system’s impact.
- Some of today’s innovations will become as prevalent as smartphones. Others, such as jet packs, won’t take off. Three factors can help you tell which are likely to succeed.February 27, 2019 by Peter Schwartz
- Businesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”January 22, 2019 by Anand Rao
- Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.January 21, 2019
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- Three new kinds of capital give companies a new source of leverage and power.
- It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”August 3, 2018
- If it is to drive business success, AI cannot hide in a black box. For more insight, see “3 Steps to Building Trust in AI.”
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- Businesses need to develop their behavior, cognitive, and network capital so they can create and capture value that competitors can’t erode.
All articles tagged: algorithms and strategy
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More