Author and technology consultant Dave McComb on how to curb runaway IT spending.
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- With tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.June 27, 2018 by Liz Sweigart
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.May 9, 2018 by John Sviokla
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- Building strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.May 1, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- History professor Jerry Muller reminds us that not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”April 23, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Capital expenditures are an overlooked lever for helping companies boost cash flows — and ultimately shareholder returns.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- As the massive healthcare program for low-income U.S. residents evolves, players will have to develop new capabilities.
- Imagining four radically different scenarios for how companies will manage people and how people will manage their work and careers.
- Freek Vermeulen of the London Business School offers contrarian nuggets for innovation-hungry leaders. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”December 13, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Can software and analytics help investors figure out if corporate leaders really mean what they say?December 12, 2017 by Jan Alexander
- In the era of social media and big data, maintaining consumer relationships is a lot trickier than it used to be.November 27, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies can’t expect to compete if they’re not open about how and why people are compensated.November 20, 2017 by Scott Olsen
- Steady ProgressNovember 7, 2017 by Catharine P. Taylor
- The Platform CompetitionNovember 7, 2017 by James Surowiecki
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.October 16, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- The law professor who brought behavioral science into public policy believes that with a little intervention, we can all have the freedom to choose wisely.June 7, 2017 by Sally Helgesen
- Capturing the strategic advantages of fan-centric businesses requires functional transformation.May 8, 2017 by Christopher Vollmer
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
All articles tagged: analytics
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|