The law professor who brought behavioral science into public policy believes that with a little intervention, we can all have the freedom to choose wisely.
- Capturing the strategic advantages of fan-centric businesses requires functional transformation.May 8, 2017 by Christopher A.H. Vollmer
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- Putting people at the core is the key to major improvements in financial, performance, regulatory, and quality indicators.
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- Technology and advanced analytics are breathing new life into an industry that had grown tired.November 15, 2016 by David Meer
- The failure of prognosticators to call the U.K. election, and before that, the U.S. presidential election, should make us take another look at our own preconceived notions about big data and analytics. It takes human contact to predict an election.November 9, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- Number crunching can be valuable for firms exploiting their existing resources, but can backfire for companies seeking to branch out with new products or services.July 7, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Four strategies for creating value in life sciences.
- In order to build engagement and loyalty in a climate of intense competition and distraction, media companies have to understand their customers, viewers, and readers as fans.June 7, 2016 by Erin Reilly
- Entertainment and media companies can tap into many pockets of growth and opportunity. Our intensive analysis of five shifts roiling the industry can help you identify them.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
- As they look to enhance digital capabilities through mergers and acquisitions, traditional companies have to heed a new set of dating rules.
- Companies rolling out social media marketing campaigns should keep their messages casual and general.February 25, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- A leading business–university partnership is setting standards for graduates fluent in data science and analytics.January 5, 2016 by David Meer
- Companies are using advanced data analytics to focus on a range of new business problems, and have found there are several keys to success in using big data. For more related insights, read “Overcoming Big Data’s Challenges.”August 5, 2015
- Companies that have the most success leveraging big data are getting three things right: talent, technology, and culture. For more related insights, watch “SoundBite: Why Does Big Data Matter?”August 3, 2015 by David Meer
- Even after all these years, many companies have not yet figured out the transformational power of new technology.
- How to build trust by letting consumers know everything about your enterprise.April 21, 2015 by Juliette Powell
- The secret to sustainable expansion is to stop chasing growth; instead, build an engine that delivers it.
- New entrants and established players are racing to create the next generation of medical products and services.
- A new approach can help CPG companies introduce products with the right features, price, and packaging.
All articles tagged: analytics
|Page 1 2 3 4 All||Next >|