- In The Power of Experiments, Harvard Business School professors Michael Luca and Max Bazerman provide an overview of the applications, promise, and perils of corporate experimentation.
- In The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.March 12, 2020 by Theodore Kinni
- An essential pocket guide for your digital transformation, from legacy technology systems to the platforms of the future. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”February 21, 2019
- Today’s technology platforms are not just new versions of legacy systems. They allow you to design a completely new digital enterprise — as long as you follow these guidelines. See also “A Guide to Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- Author and technology consultant Dave McComb on how to curb runaway IT spending.August 6, 2018 by Alan Morrison
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- With tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.June 27, 2018 by Liz Sweigart
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.May 9, 2018 by John Sviokla
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- Building strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.May 1, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- History professor Jerry Muller reminds us that not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”April 23, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Capital expenditures are an overlooked lever for helping companies boost cash flows — and ultimately shareholder returns.
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- As the massive healthcare program for low-income U.S. residents evolves, players will have to develop new capabilities.
- Imagining four radically different scenarios for how companies will manage people and how people will manage their work and careers.
- Freek Vermeulen of the London Business School offers contrarian nuggets for innovation-hungry leaders. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”December 13, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Can software and analytics help investors figure out if corporate leaders really mean what they say?December 12, 2017 by Jan Alexander
- In the era of social media and big data, maintaining consumer relationships is a lot trickier than it used to be.November 27, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies can’t expect to compete if they’re not open about how and why people are compensated.November 20, 2017 by Scott Olsen
- Steady ProgressNovember 7, 2017 by Catharine P. Taylor
All articles tagged: analytics
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor