- How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- COVID-19 is accelerating companies’ shift to virtual working, but employers still need people-centric ways to assess employees’ strengths and weaknesses.June 23, 2020 by Dale Rose
- Rolling out innovative technologies carefully and strategically can build trust.June 16, 2020 by Ilana Golbin
- More access to AI tools means more innovation, but the process of providing this access must be carefully managed.June 15, 2020 by Anand Rao
- Artificial intelligence could soon deliver sports commentary customized to a viewer’s preferences. And if robots can learn to do this sort of talking, the applications could be far-reaching.December 19, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Thriving in a complex and expanding ecosystem.November 5, 2019 by Catharine P. Taylor
- Speaking of code.November 5, 2019 by James Surowiecki
- For agribusinesses, implementing new technologies requires focusing on four critical capabilities.
- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.July 10, 2019 by Michelle Gerdes
- Gaming, artificial intelligence, and deep learning are paving the way for dynamic and resilient 21st-century business models.
- A 3D simulation is changing the behaviors of the world’s best soccer players — and the business world is catching on.May 7, 2019 by Ben Lyttleton
- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- Taxes are often viewed as simply a compliance issue. But what if organizations thought of taxes as a way to benefit their businesses now, and help them plan for a better future? Here, a collection of articles delves into different corners of the tax world to explain how it’s done.May 1, 2019
- It’s not the algorithm behaving badly, but how we define fairness that determines an artificial intelligence system’s impact.
- To make artificial intelligence live up to its promise, we need to understand and reframe the values implicit in the technology.February 5, 2019 by Douglas Rushkoff
- Data is often the lifeblood of modern organizations, but a company’s culture must take both its risks and rewards to heart.
- Businesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”January 22, 2019 by Anand Rao
- Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.January 21, 2019
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- The surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.November 8, 2018 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- The story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.November 8, 2018 by Howard Yu
- Technology Emerging. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.November 5, 2018 by James Surowiecki
All articles tagged: artificial intelligence
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor