- How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- June 23, 2020 by Dale RoseCOVID-19 is accelerating companies’ shift to virtual working, but employers still need people-centric ways to assess employees’ strengths and weaknesses.
- June 16, 2020 by Ilana GolbinRolling out innovative technologies carefully and strategically can build trust.
- June 15, 2020 by Anand RaoMore access to AI tools means more innovation, but the process of providing this access must be carefully managed.
- December 19, 2019 by Kevin ManeyArtificial intelligence could soon deliver sports commentary customized to a viewer’s preferences. And if robots can learn to do this sort of talking, the applications could be far-reaching.
- November 5, 2019 by Catharine P. TaylorThriving in a complex and expanding ecosystem.
- November 5, 2019 by James SurowieckiSpeaking of code.
- For agribusinesses, implementing new technologies requires focusing on four critical capabilities.
- July 10, 2019 by Michelle GerdesBarbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- Gaming, artificial intelligence, and deep learning are paving the way for dynamic and resilient 21st-century business models.
- May 7, 2019 by Ben LyttletonA 3D simulation is changing the behaviors of the world’s best soccer players — and the business world is catching on.
- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- May 1, 2019Taxes are often viewed as simply a compliance issue. But what if organizations thought of taxes as a way to benefit their businesses now, and help them plan for a better future? Here, a collection of articles delves into different corners of the tax world to explain how it’s done.
- It’s not the algorithm behaving badly, but how we define fairness that determines an artificial intelligence system’s impact.
- February 5, 2019 by Douglas RushkoffTo make artificial intelligence live up to its promise, we need to understand and reframe the values implicit in the technology.
- Data is often the lifeblood of modern organizations, but a company’s culture must take both its risks and rewards to heart.
- January 22, 2019 by Anand RaoBusinesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”
- January 21, 2019Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- November 8, 2018 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieThe surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.
- November 8, 2018 by Howard YuThe story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.
- November 5, 2018 by James SurowieckiTechnology Emerging. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.
All articles tagged: artificial intelligence
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.