Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- The surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.November 8, 2018 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- The story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.November 8, 2018 by Howard Yu
- Technology Emerging. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.November 5, 2018 by James Surowiecki
- In their new book, a trio of Rotman School professors demystify artificial intelligence for business leaders.August 8, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”August 3, 2018
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- If it is to drive business success, AI cannot hide in a black box. For more insight, see “3 Steps to Building Trust in AI.”
- The future of agriculture could be small farms, closer to consumers, that use technology to grow food more efficiently.June 28, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- Even in a world of robots, continuous education can keep people employed.May 29, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- Eight ways that AI is likely to reshape business in the next 12 months. For further insights, see PwC’s study.January 24, 2018
- In the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.January 12, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 18, 2017
- The Platform CompetitionNovember 7, 2017 by James Surowiecki
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.October 16, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- It’s too simplistic to view advances in automation as inspiring either sadness or euphoria.July 25, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Chess champion Garry Kasparov replays his historic loss to Deep Blue to illuminate the potential of AI.July 19, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.May 10, 2017 by Anand Rao
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- For 40 years, the Stanford professor has steered the increasingly complex and meaningful interactions between humans and computers.January 3, 2017 by Lawrence M. Fisher
- What really happens to human systems — machines, processes, and businesses — when smart machines enter the picture? For related insights, read “Five Overlooked Principles Shaping the Destiny of Your Business.”December 19, 2016
All articles tagged: artificial intelligence
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes