- Our picks for the best business books of 2020 in seven categories.
- November 5, 2019Our picks for the best business books of 2019 in seven categories. See also the slideshow “Top shelf picks: Best Business Books 2019."
- November 5, 2019 by Daniel GrossIn the 19th edition of strategy+business's Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres.
- July 23, 2019 by Jesse SostrinLearning to do more in-depth thinking and taking full advantage of hidden decision-making opportunities can reduce anxiety.
- November 5, 2018Our picks for the best business books of 2018 in seven categories. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.
- November 5, 2018 by Daniel GrossIn the 18th edition of strategy+business's Best Business Books section, our writers identify the three most compelling reads in seven genres. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.
- August 9, 2018 by Bob WoodsWhy books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.
- June 26, 2018 by Mark GimeinIn their new book, Eric A. Posner and E. Glen Weyl argue that rethinking the ownership of assets can lead to greater economic efficiency and equality. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- November 7, 2017Our writers’ selection of the year’s best business book in seven categories.
- November 7, 2017 by Bethany McLeanCrimes, Not Misdemeanors
- November 7, 2017Our picks for the best business books of 2017 in seven categories.
- November 7, 2017 by Daniel GrossIn the 17th edition of our Best Business Books section, our crack team of reviewers has ferreted out the most inspiring, illuminating, and entertaining volumes of the past year. See also Best Business Books 2017 — in Pictures.
- July 25, 2017A selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.
- July 12, 2017 by Daniel GrossIn his new book, Daniel McGinn investigates the ways people prepare themselves to perform, taking us beyond the clichés of yoga poses, centering exercises, and nap rooms.
- October 31, 2016The “top shelf” picks in our Best Business Books 2016 roundup.
- October 31, 2016Our picks for the best business books of 2016 in seven categories.
- October 31, 2016 by Daniel GrossFor the 16th edition of our Best Business Books of the year section, we've assembled a team of learned, expert, and stylish guides. See also Best Business Books 2016 — in Pictures.
- June 28, 2016 by Daniel GrossCan we train ourselves to stop ignoring the obvious dangers we face?
- November 25, 2015 by Theodore KinniIn their new book, Nobel Prize–winning economists George Akerlof and Robert Shiller argue that free markets can allow unethical business practices to thrive.
- November 11, 2015 by Theodore KinniIn a new book, a group of scholars delves into the many ways people find their missions — at work and at home.
- October 21, 2015 by Theodore KinniThe master algorithm will invent everything that can be invented.
- October 7, 2015 by Theodore KinniOne of the world’s most influential business thinkers talks about the books that shaped his approach to his career.
- September 16, 2015 by Theodore KinniA leading business author talks about the books that shaped his thinking and career.
- August 26, 2015 by Lydia DePillisA collective intellectual effort offers self-help for a nation struggling to adapt to a new global climate.
- August 20, 2015 by Matt PalmquistWorking fathers are placing more importance on their familial obligations, and companies must react to this societal shift.
All articles tagged: authors
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.