- Jeffri Salim Davidson, group CEO of Sime Darby Berhad, explains how a diverse portfolio has cushioned the impact of COVID-19 in Asia.
- An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- August 23, 2018 by Daniel GrossInvesting in more efficient ways for consumers to use your core commodity as it faces disruptive competition can be a smart move.
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- April 6, 2017 by Daniel GrossAutonomous buses seem like a natural solution to a school bus driver shortage, but parents would certainly disagree.
- March 7, 2017 by Chunka MuiGoogle vaulted from nowhere to grab the lead in driverless cars, but Waymo aims to win the race.
- The advent of autonomous vehicles may send the auto insurance industry over a cliff.
- When it comes to the autonomous ride-hailing battle, no single player has all the capabilities necessary to succeed.
- While automakers pour millions into winning the autonomous vehicle race, they run the risk of ignoring the more imminent threats that could sink them before the technology becomes pervasive.
- July 26, 2016 by Chunka MuiStartup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.
- October 26, 2015As the demand for connected car features increases, automakers could see an increase in revenue as high 204 percent over the next five years.
All articles tagged: auto trends
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.