- Jeffri Salim Davidson, group CEO of Sime Darby Berhad, explains how a diverse portfolio has cushioned the impact of COVID-19 in Asia.
- November 9, 2020 by James SurowieckiFailure and the root of invention
- November 5, 2019 by Bethany McLeanTrains, automobiles, and the plain impact of transportation.
- The rise of connected, autonomous, shared, and electric vehicles will reshape the industry. The challenge in the meantime is survival.
- An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- The advent of autonomous vehicles may send the auto insurance industry over a cliff.
All articles tagged: autonomous vehicles
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.