- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- Large companies are probably ready for the obvious effects of the impending shift away from LIBOR, but hazards could be lurking in unexpected places.
- Using a compass as your guide, you can create innovative, nimble partnerships that move your company forward.October 22, 2019 by Kate Eriksson
- An alternative version of the technology would allow financial-services firms to become trusted platforms for a wider range of services — if Google and Amazon don’t get there first.August 26, 2019 by Igor Pejic
- How Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp and chair of the Cleveland Clinic, earns trust in banking and healthcare.August 7, 2019 by Samantha Marshall
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”May 21, 2019
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- In 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.December 19, 2018 by Jeremy Grant
- Despite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Two years ago, the Indian government abruptly wiped out most of the nation’s currency in hopes of ending black money and curbing corruption. Has the experiment worked?December 7, 2018 by Deepa Krishnan
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- A new book argues that the global financial crisis that began in 2008 would have been much worse without American financial innovation.July 25, 2018 by David J. Lynch
- A quick look at the challenges faced by location-independent freelancers, and the opportunities they present for organizations. For more insight, read “Designing a Future for the Untethered Workforce.”July 20, 2018
- The gig economy — and the growing group of digital nomads within it — requires a wider variety of new products and services than businesses and governments are currently prepared to deliver. See also “Digital Nomads."July 18, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Valentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Freek Vermeulen explains why unhelpful practices go unnoticed and suggests how rooting them out can help innovation.February 5, 2018 by Jeremy Grant
- The Fed can’t meet its inflation target, companies routinely miss earnings guidance, and schools fail to increase test scores. So what’s an institution to do?July 5, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Banking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- Your strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.March 21, 2017 by Ken Favaro
- Ten tips to help you get your reorg right the first time. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Organization Design.”February 2, 2017
- Companies can increase profits in a low-growth environment by focusing on the right combination of segments.
- Why coherent institutions were the first to rebound after the financial crisis.
All articles tagged: banking
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More