- Companies on both ends of these alliances can fire up revenues more quickly and with less risk than if they try to go it alone.
- As customer relationships become transaction-based and as more players compete for revenue, legacy institutions will have to double down on experience and trust.
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- Large companies are probably ready for the obvious effects of the impending shift away from LIBOR, but hazards could be lurking in unexpected places.
- October 22, 2019 by Kate ErikssonUsing a compass as your guide, you can create innovative, nimble partnerships that move your company forward.
- August 26, 2019 by Igor PejicAn alternative version of the technology would allow financial-services firms to become trusted platforms for a wider range of services — if Google and Amazon don’t get there first.
- August 7, 2019 by Samantha MarshallHow Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp and chair of the Cleveland Clinic, earns trust in banking and healthcare.
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- May 21, 2019Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- December 19, 2018 by Jeremy GrantIn 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- December 7, 2018 by Deepa KrishnanTwo years ago, the Indian government abruptly wiped out most of the nation’s currency in hopes of ending black money and curbing corruption. Has the experiment worked?
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- July 25, 2018 by David J. LynchA new book argues that the global financial crisis that began in 2008 would have been much worse without American financial innovation.
- July 20, 2018A quick look at the challenges faced by location-independent freelancers, and the opportunities they present for organizations. For more insight, read “Designing a Future for the Untethered Workforce.”
- July 18, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananThe gig economy — and the growing group of digital nomads within it — requires a wider variety of new products and services than businesses and governments are currently prepared to deliver. See also “Digital Nomads."
- March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananValentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- February 5, 2018 by Jeremy GrantFreek Vermeulen explains why unhelpful practices go unnoticed and suggests how rooting them out can help innovation.
- July 5, 2017 by Daniel GrossThe Fed can’t meet its inflation target, companies routinely miss earnings guidance, and schools fail to increase test scores. So what’s an institution to do?
- Banking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- March 21, 2017 by Ken FavaroYour strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.
- February 2, 2017Ten tips to help you get your reorg right the first time. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Organization Design.”
All articles tagged: banking
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.