- Rolling out innovative technologies carefully and strategically can build trust.
- June 11, 2019 by Richard D’AveniHow one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- April 18, 2019 by Julia HobsbawmBig data is giving a soft science a hard edge, from which business can gain important insights — if those insights are properly put in context.
- Data is often the lifeblood of modern organizations, but a company’s culture must take both its risks and rewards to heart.
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- November 8, 2018 by Howard YuThe story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.
- November 5, 2018 by James SurowieckiTechnology Emerging. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- May 9, 2018 by John SvioklaWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- January 29, 2018 by Laura W. GellerCarnegie Mellon professor Taya Cohen explains the connection between moral character and workplace performance.
- January 25, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyHow I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- November 27, 2017 by Matt PalmquistIn the era of social media and big data, maintaining consumer relationships is a lot trickier than it used to be.
- October 16, 2017 by Art KleinerArtificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.
- June 7, 2017 by Sally HelgesenThe law professor who brought behavioral science into public policy believes that with a little intervention, we can all have the freedom to choose wisely.
- May 10, 2017 by Anand RaoAs the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- January 26, 2017 by Daniel GrossWhy we should stop being surprised that events surprise us.
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- January 18, 2017 by Edward H. BakerAuthor Tim Wu argues that the Internet’s descent into clickbait and trivia is only the latest chapter in a long history of advertisers grabbing our attention.
- November 21, 2016 by Eric J. McNultyTechnologies often spawn metaphors, which change over time and shape how we think about work.
- October 31, 2016 by Catharine P. TaylorBig Marketing Gets Personal
- July 7, 2016 by Matt PalmquistNumber crunching can be valuable for firms exploiting their existing resources, but can backfire for companies seeking to branch out with new products or services.
All articles tagged: big data
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.