- Rolling out innovative technologies carefully and strategically can build trust.
- How one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.June 11, 2019 by Richard D’Aveni
- Big data is giving a soft science a hard edge, from which business can gain important insights — if those insights are properly put in context.April 18, 2019 by Julia Hobsbawm
- Data is often the lifeblood of modern organizations, but a company’s culture must take both its risks and rewards to heart.
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- The story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.November 8, 2018 by Howard Yu
- Technology Emerging. See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.November 5, 2018 by James Surowiecki
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.May 9, 2018 by John Sviokla
- Carnegie Mellon professor Taya Cohen explains the connection between moral character and workplace performance.January 29, 2018 by Laura W. Geller
- How I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.January 25, 2018 by Eric J. McNulty
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- In the era of social media and big data, maintaining consumer relationships is a lot trickier than it used to be.November 27, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.October 16, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- The law professor who brought behavioral science into public policy believes that with a little intervention, we can all have the freedom to choose wisely.June 7, 2017 by Sally Helgesen
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.May 10, 2017 by Anand Rao
- Shelly Palmer, one of the world's leading digital-technology commentators, talks about the evolution of the entertainment and media industry.
- Why we should stop being surprised that events surprise us.January 26, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- Author Tim Wu argues that the Internet’s descent into clickbait and trivia is only the latest chapter in a long history of advertisers grabbing our attention.January 18, 2017 by Edward H. Baker
- Technologies often spawn metaphors, which change over time and shape how we think about work.November 21, 2016 by Eric J. McNulty
- Big Marketing Gets PersonalOctober 31, 2016 by Catharine P. Taylor
- Number crunching can be valuable for firms exploiting their existing resources, but can backfire for companies seeking to branch out with new products or services.July 7, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
All articles tagged: big data
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor