- Asking the right questions today will allow leaders to be better prepared for — and even gain insights from — uncertainty.
- July 16, 2020 by Matt PalmquistMore marriages are expected to end following COVID-19 lockdowns, and boards should be aware of what that means for CEOs.
- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- May 9, 2018 by John SvioklaWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- April 23, 2018 by Theodore KinniHistory professor Jerry Muller reminds us that not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- December 13, 2017 by Theodore KinniFreek Vermeulen of the London Business School offers contrarian nuggets for innovation-hungry leaders. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
- June 13, 2016 by Daniel GrossRemember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: business intelligence
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.