- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- History professor Jerry Muller reminds us that not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”April 23, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- Freek Vermeulen of the London Business School offers contrarian nuggets for innovation-hungry leaders. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”December 13, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
- Remember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?June 13, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: business intelligence
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes