- Once drivers become passengers, a new “fifth-screen” economy focused on the in-car experience will flourish.
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- Creative leaders don’t fear risk — they turn it into a money-making strategy.
- As they adapt to the shifting geography of sales and technological disruption, the companies that provide auto parts, components, and systems must reevaluate their product portfolios.
- The electric vehicle and green energy industries show how rolling out innovations can be delayed in the face of time-consuming obstacles.October 26, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- Startup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.July 26, 2016 by Chunka Mui
All articles tagged: car design
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More