- Once drivers become passengers, a new “fifth-screen” economy focused on the in-car experience will flourish.
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- Creative leaders don’t fear risk — they turn it into a money-making strategy.
- As they adapt to the shifting geography of sales and technological disruption, the companies that provide auto parts, components, and systems must reevaluate their product portfolios.
- October 26, 2016 by Daniel GrossThe electric vehicle and green energy industries show how rolling out innovations can be delayed in the face of time-consuming obstacles.
- July 26, 2016 by Chunka MuiStartup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.
All articles tagged: car design
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error