- As they adapt to the shifting geography of sales and technological disruption, the companies that provide auto parts, components, and systems must reevaluate their product portfolios.
- While automakers pour millions into winning the autonomous vehicle race, they run the risk of ignoring the more imminent threats that could sink them before the technology becomes pervasive.
All articles tagged: cars and emerging markets
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.