- Jeffri Salim Davidson, group CEO of Sime Darby Berhad, explains how a diverse portfolio has cushioned the impact of COVID-19 in Asia.
- November 9, 2020 by Bethany McLeanGunning for history
- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- July 23, 2019 by Bruce FeirsteinFilmmakers with local heroes and digital technologies are disrupting Hollywood’s global advantage.
- An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- March 20, 2019 by Jeremy GrantJaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, who leads one of the Philippines’ biggest conglomerates, explains how Southeast Asian companies are taking advantage of the changes in East–West dynamics.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- With careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- October 30, 2018Explore the companies that made the 2007, 2012, and 2017 high-leverage innovator lists with our interactive tool. For further insight, see What the Top Innovators Get Right.
- February 26, 2018 by Zhang RuiminThe world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.
- February 6, 2018 by Art KleinerA conversation with Ian Bremmer about what it will take for political and economic institutions to regain their credibility. Spoiler: It involves finding new models for solving global-scale problems.
- A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
- January 17, 2018 by John JullensMultinationals need to prepare for a range of contingencies to protect their Chinese interests and operations.
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- The flow of talent, investment, and ideas that has boosted companies’ global R&D efforts may soon be impeded by the rise of economic nationalism.
- June 14, 2017 by Barry JaruzelskiA new survey examines how political and economic shifts can affect corporate innovation.
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- Creative leaders don’t fear risk — they turn it into a money-making strategy.
- January 12, 2017 by Daniel GrossGoing into the World Economic Forum, globalization continues at a rapid pace but the social and political context is changing.
- August 8, 2016The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- March 7, 2016 by John JullensThe era of unbridled growth for emerging markets may be over, but that doesn’t mean the opportunities are gone.
- January 22, 2016 by John JullensThe Chinese industrial base is in urgent need of an upgrade.Related tags: china
- December 19, 2015 by John JullensRapidly growing companies in the developing world can prepare themselves to do battle on a global stage by gaining access to vital capabilities through acquisitions or partnerships.
- November 23, 2015 by John JullensExcess liquidity in the global financial markets turned a predictable plummet into a worldwide crash.
All articles tagged: china
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.