The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- The flow of talent, investment, and ideas that has boosted companies’ global R&D efforts may soon be impeded by the rise of economic nationalism.
- A new survey examines how political and economic shifts can affect corporate innovation.June 14, 2017 by Barry Jaruzelski
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- Creative leaders don’t fear risk — they turn it into a money-making strategy.
- Going into the World Economic Forum, globalization continues at a rapid pace but the social and political context is changing.January 12, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.August 8, 2016
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- The era of unbridled growth for emerging markets may be over, but that doesn’t mean the opportunities are gone.March 7, 2016 by John Jullens
- The Chinese industrial base is in urgent need of an upgrade.January 22, 2016 by John JullensRelated tags: china
- Rapidly growing companies in the developing world can prepare themselves to do battle on a global stage by gaining access to vital capabilities through acquisitions or partnerships.December 19, 2015 by John Jullens
- Excess liquidity in the global financial markets turned a predictable plummet into a worldwide crash.November 23, 2015 by John Jullens
- Managers of startup companies should carefully balance their goals of expansion against the reality of cutbacks and downsizing.July 30, 2015 by Matt Palmquist
- This technology company almost died of financial hubris, but its behind-the-scenes resurrection proves there’s sometimes a fine line between winning and losing.July 13, 2015 by Daniel Gross
- Economic historian Barry Eichengreen finds telling parallels between the botched responses to the stock market crash of 1929 and the financial crisis of 2008.April 1, 2015 by Marc Levinson
- The toy company thrives by understanding the deep dynamics of how consumers have fun.March 26, 2015 by Mikkel Rasmussen
- In a recent video interview, Christine Bader explains why paying attention to your company’s ethical, environmental, and societal consequences pays off.March 12, 2015 by Ann Graham
- John Elkington and Jochen Zeitz’s new book proposes how to achieve the triple bottom line of planet, people, and profits.September 23, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- To keep growing amid volatility, companies should remain adaptable in their approach to supply chain management.September 16, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Getting and keeping the attention of the social media generation means making your brand all about them.August 12, 2014 by Catherine Palmieri
- Cynthia D. McCauley, coeditor of Experience-Driven Leader Development: Models, Tools, Best Practices, and Advice for On-the-Job Development, introduces a career development lesson from It’s Not the How or the What but the Who: Succeed by Surrounding Yourself with the Best, by Claudio Fernández-Aráoz.July 28, 2014 by Cynthia D. McCauley
- Author David Zweig discusses the true power of modesty in management.June 30, 2014 by Edward H. Baker
- Elizabeth Economy and Michael Levi argue that China’s demand for natural resources is unlikely to result in further price shocks.June 18, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- In The Son Also Rises, UC Davis economic historian Gregory Clark tracks surnames over hundreds of years to better understand social mobility.
May 21, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- The former BP policy development manager and U.N. business and human rights advisor on the nuances of promoting social responsibility and sustainability within companies.May 19, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
All articles tagged: china
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Aaron Gilcreast and Larry Jones
- by Andrew Apostolou
- by Augusto Giacoman