A new survey examines how political and economic shifts can affect corporate innovation.
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- Creative leaders don’t fear risk — they turn it into a money-making strategy.
- Going into the World Economic Forum, globalization continues at a rapid pace but the social and political context is changing.January 12, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.August 8, 2016
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- The era of unbridled growth for emerging markets may be over, but that doesn’t mean the opportunities are gone.March 7, 2016 by John Jullens
- The Chinese industrial base is in urgent need of an upgrade.January 22, 2016 by John JullensRelated tags: china
- Rapidly growing companies in the developing world can prepare themselves to do battle on a global stage by gaining access to vital capabilities through acquisitions or partnerships.December 19, 2015 by John Jullens
- Excess liquidity in the global financial markets turned a predictable plummet into a worldwide crash.November 23, 2015 by John Jullens
- Managers of startup companies should carefully balance their goals of expansion against the reality of cutbacks and downsizing.July 30, 2015 by Matt Palmquist
- This technology company almost died of financial hubris, but its behind-the-scenes resurrection proves there’s sometimes a fine line between winning and losing.July 13, 2015 by Daniel Gross
- Economic historian Barry Eichengreen finds telling parallels between the botched responses to the stock market crash of 1929 and the financial crisis of 2008.April 1, 2015 by Marc Levinson
- The toy company thrives by understanding the deep dynamics of how consumers have fun.March 26, 2015 by Mikkel Rasmussen
- In a recent video interview, Christine Bader explains why paying attention to your company’s ethical, environmental, and societal consequences pays off.March 12, 2015 by Ann Graham
- John Elkington and Jochen Zeitz’s new book proposes how to achieve the triple bottom line of planet, people, and profits.September 23, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- To keep growing amid volatility, companies should remain adaptable in their approach to supply chain management.September 16, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Getting and keeping the attention of the social media generation means making your brand all about them.August 12, 2014 by Catherine Palmieri
- Cynthia D. McCauley, coeditor of Experience-Driven Leader Development: Models, Tools, Best Practices, and Advice for On-the-Job Development, introduces a career development lesson from It’s Not the How or the What but the Who: Succeed by Surrounding Yourself with the Best, by Claudio Fernández-Aráoz.July 28, 2014 by Cynthia D. McCauley
- Author David Zweig discusses the true power of modesty in management.June 30, 2014 by Edward H. Baker
- Elizabeth Economy and Michael Levi argue that China’s demand for natural resources is unlikely to result in further price shocks.June 18, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- In The Son Also Rises, UC Davis economic historian Gregory Clark tracks surnames over hundreds of years to better understand social mobility.
May 21, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- The former BP policy development manager and U.N. business and human rights advisor on the nuances of promoting social responsibility and sustainability within companies.May 19, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- In Can China Lead? a trio of business school professors argue that unless the Chinese Communist Party loosens its grip, the China “miracle” cannot be sustained.May 12, 2014 by David K. Hurst
- Syria. Ukraine. The Tea Party. Companies should start preparing for the new global reality.March 3, 2014 by Eric J. McNulty
All articles tagged: china
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by John Sviokla
- by David Lancefield
- by Alexander Kandybin