- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- Filmmakers with local heroes and digital technologies are disrupting Hollywood’s global advantage.July 23, 2019 by Bruce Feirstein
- An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, who leads one of the Philippines’ biggest conglomerates, explains how Southeast Asian companies are taking advantage of the changes in East–West dynamics.March 20, 2019 by Jeremy Grant
- Despite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- With careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- Explore the companies that made the 2007, 2012, and 2017 high-leverage innovator lists with our interactive tool. For further insight, see What the Top Innovators Get Right.October 30, 2018
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.February 26, 2018 by Zhang Ruimin
- A conversation with Ian Bremmer about what it will take for political and economic institutions to regain their credibility. Spoiler: It involves finding new models for solving global-scale problems.February 6, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
- Multinationals need to prepare for a range of contingencies to protect their Chinese interests and operations.January 17, 2018 by John Jullens
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- The flow of talent, investment, and ideas that has boosted companies’ global R&D efforts may soon be impeded by the rise of economic nationalism.
- A new survey examines how political and economic shifts can affect corporate innovation.June 14, 2017 by Barry Jaruzelski
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- Creative leaders don’t fear risk — they turn it into a money-making strategy.
- Going into the World Economic Forum, globalization continues at a rapid pace but the social and political context is changing.January 12, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.August 8, 2016
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
- The era of unbridled growth for emerging markets may be over, but that doesn’t mean the opportunities are gone.March 7, 2016 by John Jullens
- The Chinese industrial base is in urgent need of an upgrade.January 22, 2016 by John JullensRelated tags: china
- Rapidly growing companies in the developing world can prepare themselves to do battle on a global stage by gaining access to vital capabilities through acquisitions or partnerships.December 19, 2015 by John Jullens
- Excess liquidity in the global financial markets turned a predictable plummet into a worldwide crash.November 23, 2015 by John Jullens
- Managers of startup companies should carefully balance their goals of expansion against the reality of cutbacks and downsizing.July 30, 2015 by Matt Palmquist
- This technology company almost died of financial hubris, but its behind-the-scenes resurrection proves there’s sometimes a fine line between winning and losing.July 13, 2015 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: china
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor