CIOs are staying longer in their jobs, another sign that supply chain management is becoming more vital to large companies.
- When it comes to data thieves, no company is immune. Leaders, here’s how to prepare.February 24, 2015 by Eric J. McNulty
- The author of a new book says it’s more productive to integrate your career with your passions, talents, and service to others.February 9, 2015 by Susan Cramm
- Effective leaders focus on powerful possibilities, not problems.June 11, 2014 by Susan Cramm
- When you connect the development of your top talent with the needs of your organization, everyone wins—and your best people stay. To assess how well you’re retaining your top talent, take our interactive quiz.February 24, 2014 by Susan Cramm
- Companies benefit from strong IT leaders. The trick is developing and retaining them.
- We are raising our children to thrive in a bygone era.August 5, 2013 by Susan Cramm
- The former head of Alcoa Russia teaches executives that in international business practice, ethics and competitive advantage go hand in hand.November 27, 2012 by Ann Graham
- Martin Harris, MD, chief information officer of one of the world’s most innovative hospital systems, describes how medical IT helps providers engage consumers and cut costs.
- CIOs who can link IT investment with business value positively impact their companies’ performance.July 22, 2012
- Emulating the methods used to transform production quality could clean up the Internet — and might even pay for itself.
- A conversation with Aetna Executive Vice President Meg McCarthy.
- Allowing employees access to online IT services, such as e-mail, desktop applications, and file storage, could save corporations money and improve productivity.
- Web-based computing services are already saving money for many large enterprises. It’s time to jump on the bandwagon.
- Companies and industries are often driven by implicit formulas. Questioning their validity can lead to breakthroughs.
- Mobile phone operators are turning to LTE as the fourth-generation technology to provide inexpensive wireless broadband access for cost-conscious consumers and businesses.March 31, 2009 by Edward H. Baker
- A survey finds that information technology is a neglected asset in joint ventures, leading to disturbing results.
- Economist Robert Reich believes that the excesses of capitalism have produced a world order in which people feel good as consumers but suffer as citizens.February 17, 2009 by Edward H. Baker
- IT departments can generate understanding of the impact of products on the environment.
- Amid the tightest credit conditions in decades, the market for corporate control is favoring low-leverage, growth-oriented transactions.September 9, 2008 by Edward H. Baker
- Bringing personalized service to e-commerce consumers.August 26, 2008 by Edward H. Baker
- Harvard Business School Professor John Kotter on why urgency in the face of change matters — right now.August 19, 2008 by Edward H. Baker
- What can the U.S. do to maintain its competitive position against the E.U. and China? Foreign policy scholar Parag Khanna believes the answer lies right under our noses.May 6, 2008 by Edward H. Baker
- Author Matt Mason takes a hard look at how established companies should face the growing threat of copyright piracy.March 11, 2008 by Edward H. Baker
- The advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing for corporations.
All articles tagged: cio
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by John Sviokla
- by David Lancefield
- by Alexander Kandybin