- An essential pocket guide for your digital transformation, from legacy technology systems to the platforms of the future. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”
- Today’s technology platforms are not just new versions of legacy systems. They allow you to design a completely new digital enterprise — as long as you follow these guidelines. See also “A Guide to Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”
- October 4, 2018 by Kevin ManeyThey’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- May 1, 2018 by Daniel GrossBuilding strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.
- April 18, 2018 by Daniel GrossPursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- January 12, 2018 by Art KleinerIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.
- A few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- November 8, 2016 by Ron S. DemboThe world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.
- November 3, 2016 by Matt PalmquistShifting from physical to virtual data platforms can reduce companies’ costs and improve sustainability.
- June 13, 2016 by Daniel GrossRemember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
- As they look to enhance digital capabilities through mergers and acquisitions, traditional companies have to heed a new set of dating rules.
All articles tagged: cloud computing
More PwC insights
Vulnerability is a necessity if we want to lead effectively.