They’re not gone. But they are struggling as the market splits into behemoth platforms and a multitude of small, niche players that those platforms enable.
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- Building strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.May 1, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- In the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.January 12, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- A few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- The world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.November 8, 2016 by Ron S. Dembo
- Shifting from physical to virtual data platforms can reduce companies’ costs and improve sustainability.November 3, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Remember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?June 13, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
- As they look to enhance digital capabilities through mergers and acquisitions, traditional companies have to heed a new set of dating rules.
All articles tagged: cloud computing
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes