- How the restaurant mogul behind Union Square Cafe, Shake Shack, and many other dining destinations uses culture to drive scale. See also “Building a Culture of Hospitality: Danny Meyer’s Team Prepares for Service.”
- June 20, 2018Scenes from Union Square Cafe as the staff gets ready to open for the day show the company’s culture of “enlightened hospitality” in action. For more insight, read “Danny Meyer’s Recipe for Success.”
- November 7, 2017 by Bethany McLeanCrimes, Not Misdemeanors
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
- Six years ago, two executives new to their jobs led the strategic transition that remade McGraw-Hill into S&P Global.
All articles tagged: company profiles
Recommended by Strategy&
Take this short survey to shed light on the leadership characteristics that will propel your organization to success.