- Small, persistent customer service failures may pose a bigger threat to customer retention than large, isolated incidents.
- January 14, 2021 by Matt PalmquistA new mathematical model helps incumbent firms forecast consumer response to novel tech offerings.
- COVID-19 has prompted so many changes in people’s needs and preferences that consumer packaged goods companies need to take a fresh look at their offerings.
- July 30, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaBy moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.
- June 18, 2020 by Matt PalmquistBusinesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.
- May 19, 2020 by Denise DahlhoffAs COVID-19 plunges the world into recession, consumers will be more sensitive to price.
- March 19, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCorporate charity campaigns and donations are popular marketing tools. But do they pay off?
- January 23, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCustomers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- December 20, 2019 by Steve BarrThe rental and resale markets are booming for products as diverse as fashion and camping gear — and it's creating an opening for brands to reinvent their business model.
- August 30, 2019 by Kevin ManeyCertain inventions show us that it doesn’t matter how amazing an innovation is if no one needs it.
- May 28, 2019 by Megan HigginsGathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.
- May 22, 2019 by Matt EgolThe metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- January 30, 2019 by John MaxwellConsumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- January 23, 2019The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- January 2, 2019 by Deepa PrahaladProfound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity. For more insight, see “Changes to the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”
- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- With careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- October 30, 2018Explore the companies that made the 2007, 2012, and 2017 high-leverage innovator lists with our interactive tool. For further insight, see What the Top Innovators Get Right.
- August 29, 2018 by Kevin ManeyCompanies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.
- June 25, 2018 by Denise DahlhoffPeople are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- April 11, 2018 by Amy EmmertPeople want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?
All articles tagged: consumer insights
|Page 1 2||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.