- COVID-19 has prompted so many changes in people’s needs and preferences that consumer packaged goods companies need to take a fresh look at their offerings.
- By moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.July 30, 2020 by Deepali Srivastava
- Businesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.June 18, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- As COVID-19 plunges the world into recession, consumers will be more sensitive to price.May 19, 2020 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Corporate charity campaigns and donations are popular marketing tools. But do they pay off?March 19, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.January 23, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- The rental and resale markets are booming for products as diverse as fashion and camping gear — and it's creating an opening for brands to reinvent their business model.December 20, 2019 by Steve Barr
- Certain inventions show us that it doesn’t matter how amazing an innovation is if no one needs it.August 30, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Gathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.May 28, 2019 by Megan Higgins
- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.May 22, 2019 by Matt Egol
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.January 30, 2019 by John Maxwell
- The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 23, 2019
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- Profound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity. For more insight, see “Changes to the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 2, 2019 by Deepa Prahalad
- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- With careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- Explore the companies that made the 2007, 2012, and 2017 high-leverage innovator lists with our interactive tool. For further insight, see What the Top Innovators Get Right.October 30, 2018
- Companies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.August 29, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- People are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?June 25, 2018 by Denise Dahlhoff
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- People want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?April 11, 2018 by Amy Emmert
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
All articles tagged: consumer insights
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor