- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- Companies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.August 29, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- INSEAD professors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne deliver the navigation chart needed to reach blue oceans.October 25, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- While central banks puzzle about the lack of inflation, the e-commerce giant’s swift move to slash prices at Whole Foods shows how business is keeping prices down.August 30, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- How to capitalize on the boom in craft liquors.
- As Amazon and Walmart disrupt the grocery industry, smart retailers can compete by plying their wares in a technologically enabled way.
- The $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.June 16, 2017 by Michelle Gerdes
- A look at the major challenges and opportunities in your industry. For more insights, read the full collection of trends from Strategy&.May 22, 2017
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- It shouldn’t be surprising that the storied food company brought in a healthcare executive as its next leader.June 29, 2016 by Michelle Gerdes
- Mature food companies need to use aggressive cost reduction, portfolio simplification, and substantially new approaches to growth to deliver competitive returns.
All articles tagged: consumer packaged goods
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes