- COVID-19 has prompted so many changes in people’s needs and preferences that consumer packaged goods companies need to take a fresh look at their offerings.
- By moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.July 30, 2020 by Deepali Srivastava
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- As COVID-19 plunges the world into recession, consumers will be more sensitive to price.May 19, 2020 by Denise Dahlhoff
- The AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- The company’s Central and South America unit transformed itself after implementing a more nimble approach that stoked innovation and increased employees’ free time.
- João Paulo Ferreira, CEO of Natura, Brazil’s largest cosmetics company, uses the secrets of the Amazon to fuel an ambitious, environmentally responsible expansion agenda.October 16, 2019 by Richard Lapper
- To differentiate your brand, let a customer focus guide your strategy and operations.September 17, 2019 by Isaac Krakovsky
- The gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others is diminishing. For more insight, read “The New Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 23, 2019
- Profound changes are closing the gap between the world’s poorest consumers and others, offering an unprecedented opportunity for businesses to create — and share in — prosperity. For more insight, see “Changes to the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid.”January 2, 2019 by Deepa Prahalad
- Companies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.August 29, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- For Shin Sakane, CEO of Japan’s Seven Dreamers Laboratories, the key to innovation is satisfying unrecognized customer needs.February 27, 2018 by Bobbie van der List
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.February 26, 2018 by Zhang Ruimin
- As the thriving sector matures, new growth strategies will be necessary.
- Seven books that will help you kick off 2018 on a sound footing.December 21, 2017
- Thanks to automation and reshoring, being a frontier nation is even harder than it used to be. See also “Myanmar’s Challenging Pathway to Growth – in Pictures.”
- Myanmar’s emergence on the global stage will not follow the same trajectory as other frontier nations. For further insights, read “Myanmar’s Halting Economic Steps onto the Global Stage.”December 11, 2017
- INSEAD professors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne deliver the navigation chart needed to reach blue oceans.October 25, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- The disciplines that enable restructuring of established companies are also essential levers for helping deals succeed.
- Wharton professor David Robertson defines a “Third Way” of creating new products and services.August 2, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- How to capitalize on the boom in craft liquors.
- As Amazon and Walmart disrupt the grocery industry, smart retailers can compete by plying their wares in a technologically enabled way.
- Your strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.March 21, 2017 by Ken Favaro
- INSEAD’s David Dubois on how companies and their customers communicate in the digital age.February 20, 2017 by Shellie Karabell
- How supersized deals are helping the sector respond to challenges.
All articles tagged: consumer products
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor