- What it means for healthcare companies to serve patients effectively is changing. Here’s how understanding and transforming your culture can help you get there.
- Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.
- December 7, 2017 by Ram CharanIt’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”
- December 5, 2017 by Daniel GrossWhen it comes to attracting big business and talent, smaller cities often lose out. But Woonsocket, R.I., is poised to break the cycle.
- Payors, providers, medtech companies, and pharmaceutical firms need to get better at working with one another.
- People don’t crave the latest fitness wearable. Their overwhelming preference is for simple applications that provide and organize information.
All articles tagged: consumer-driven healthcare
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.