- Many employees are unaware of their firm’s policy on personal social media use, which creates perceptions of unfairness when they cross the line.
- March 11, 2020 by Michele WuckerCompany directors face heightened pressure to assess and manage risk at the organizations they oversee — and in the boardroom itself.
- May 17, 2019 by Jeffrey RothfederJean-Dominique Senard, the departing CEO of Michelin and incoming chair of Renault and of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi alliance, argues that the prevailing concept of corporate purpose needs an update.
All articles tagged: corporate governance
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.