- Don’t let what you’re learning go to waste — capture it for post-crisis strategy and growth.
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- Businesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.June 18, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- The COVID-19 pandemic is highlighting how altruistic businesses adapt, remain flexible, and survive.
- The pandemic is forcing companies to focus on experiences their clients expect, while mobilizing them to accelerate product and service innovation.
- B2B companies can use the COVID-19 crisis as an opportunity to reevalute what clients and stakeholders need, and accelerate products and services that will better serve them.June 4, 2020
- As the novel coronavirus forces people into a digital-only way of life, it’s important for businesses to infuse virtual experiences with a human touch.April 20, 2020 by Olaf Acker
- How do you keep — and deepen — your vital connection to consumers at this most critical time? Here are six practices to guide you.April 20, 2020
- The AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- You can transform your company by strengthening the links among all three types of activity.
- A new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.November 15, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Businesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.July 19, 2019 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Once drivers become passengers, a new “fifth-screen” economy focused on the in-car experience will flourish.June 4, 2019 by Felix Kuhnert
- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.May 22, 2019 by Matt Egol
- Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”May 21, 2019
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.January 30, 2019 by John Maxwell
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- Christmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.December 21, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- The surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.November 8, 2018 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- With careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- Explore the companies that made the 2007, 2012, and 2017 high-leverage innovator lists with our interactive tool. For further insight, see What the Top Innovators Get Right.October 30, 2018
- Customer segmentation is not just a revenue tool, but also a way to achieve excellence in execution.
All articles tagged: customer experience
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More