- Many companies achieve early wins with separate transformational efforts, then stall. But if combined and enhanced using “return on experience,” or ROX, measures, these two programs can unlock each other’s potential.
- As customer relationships become transaction-based and as more players compete for revenue, legacy institutions will have to double down on experience and trust.
- Companies that prioritize innovation and care in redesigning customer experiences will be best positioned to stay ahead of shifting consumer preferences.
- In an industry driven and sustained by trust, the pandemic has brought both challenges and opportunities for customer and employee experience.
- Applying design thinking principles will enable a quick bottom-up reform, with changes driven by a deep understanding of your people.July 10, 2020
- As workplaces, customer behaviors, and economic conditions continue to change in response to COVID-19, companies should focus on three key actions.
- Don’t let what you’re learning go to waste — capture it for post-crisis strategy and growth.
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- Businesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.June 18, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- The COVID-19 pandemic is highlighting how altruistic businesses adapt, remain flexible, and survive.
- The pandemic is forcing companies to focus on experiences their clients expect, while mobilizing them to accelerate product and service innovation.
- B2B companies can use the COVID-19 crisis as an opportunity to reevalute what clients and stakeholders need, and accelerate products and services that will better serve them.June 4, 2020
- As the novel coronavirus forces people into a digital-only way of life, it’s important for businesses to infuse virtual experiences with a human touch.April 20, 2020 by Olaf Acker
- How do you keep — and deepen — your vital connection to consumers at this most critical time? Here are six practices to guide you.April 20, 2020
- The AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- You can transform your company by strengthening the links among all three types of activity.
- A new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.November 15, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Businesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.July 19, 2019 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Once drivers become passengers, a new “fifth-screen” economy focused on the in-car experience will flourish.June 4, 2019 by Felix Kuhnert
- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.May 22, 2019 by Matt Egol
- Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”May 21, 2019
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.January 30, 2019 by John Maxwell
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
All articles tagged: customer experience
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor