- Equipping employees with wearable or implantable AI devices may improve efficiency, but firms must weigh ethical concerns and prepare customers for the new experience.
- COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of keeping patients, families, and caregivers informed and connected, and of valuing them as co-creators in building the future of healthcare delivery.
- February 15, 2021 by Matt PalmquistSmall, persistent customer service failures may pose a bigger threat to customer retention than large, isolated incidents.
- After nearly a year of customer experience improvisation, here’s what to focus on moving forward.
- January 14, 2021 by Matt PalmquistA new mathematical model helps incumbent firms forecast consumer response to novel tech offerings.
- December 7, 2020 by Dutta SatadipThe most effective customer strategies are grounded in active engagement, setting clear expectations and empowering users with options that suit their needs.
- Dillip Rajakarier, group CEO of Minor International, on why strong cash management, weekly planning, and a focus on local markets have been key to managing through crisis.
- Many companies achieve early wins with separate transformational efforts, then stall. But if combined and enhanced using “return on experience,” or ROX, measures, these two programs can unlock each other’s potential.
- As customer relationships become transaction-based and as more players compete for revenue, legacy institutions will have to double down on experience and trust.
- Companies that prioritize innovation and care in redesigning customer experiences will be best positioned to stay ahead of shifting consumer preferences.
- In an industry driven and sustained by trust, the pandemic has brought both challenges and opportunities for customer and employee experience.
- July 10, 2020Applying design thinking principles will enable a quick bottom-up reform, with changes driven by a deep understanding of your people.
- As workplaces, customer behaviors, and economic conditions continue to change in response to COVID-19, companies should focus on three key actions.
- Don’t let what you’re learning go to waste — capture it for post-crisis strategy and growth.
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- June 18, 2020 by Matt PalmquistBusinesses should consider the pros and cons of adopting digital customer service systems.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is highlighting how altruistic businesses adapt, remain flexible, and survive.
- The pandemic is forcing companies to focus on experiences their clients expect, while mobilizing them to accelerate product and service innovation.
- June 4, 2020B2B companies can use the COVID-19 crisis as an opportunity to reevalute what clients and stakeholders need, and accelerate products and services that will better serve them.
- April 20, 2020 by Olaf AckerAs the novel coronavirus forces people into a digital-only way of life, it’s important for businesses to infuse virtual experiences with a human touch.
- April 20, 2020How do you keep — and deepen — your vital connection to consumers at this most critical time? Here are six practices to guide you.
- March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieThe AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?
- You can transform your company by strengthening the links among all three types of activity.
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- July 19, 2019 by Denise DahlhoffBusinesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.
All articles tagged: customer experience
|Page 1 2||Next >|
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.