- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- Christmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.December 21, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- The surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.November 8, 2018 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- With careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- Explore the companies that made the 2007, 2012, and 2017 high-leverage innovator lists with our interactive tool. For further insight, see What the Top Innovators Get Right.October 30, 2018
- Customer segmentation is not just a revenue tool, but also a way to achieve excellence in execution.
- What are the four hallmarks of a company that truly stands apart from the rest?September 21, 2018 by David Clarke
- In the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.August 22, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- How deals are shaping the $450 billion industry that manages prescriptions in the United States.
- Subscription models can bring a steady revenue stream for companies that understand the customer life cycle.July 9, 2018 by Dutta Satadip
- People are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?June 25, 2018 by Denise Dahlhoff
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- When a product loses consumer appeal, it’s usually because the company’s support system has broken down.October 19, 2016 by Rodger Howell
All articles tagged: customer experience
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes