- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Customer segmentation is not just a revenue tool, but also a way to achieve excellence in execution.
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- Appealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.August 11, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- A new segmentation strategy can help sales teams identify their growth hot spots.
All articles tagged: customer segmentation
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes