- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Customer segmentation is not just a revenue tool, but also a way to achieve excellence in execution.
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- August 11, 2016 by Matt PalmquistAppealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- A new segmentation strategy can help sales teams identify their growth hot spots.
All articles tagged: customer segmentation
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error