Eight ways that AI is likely to reshape business in the next 12 months. For further insights, see PwC’s study.
- New surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.December 19, 2017 by Joe Nocera
- Algorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.October 18, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Companies around the world need a comprehensive plan in place to ensure that critical business can still get done in the case of a prolonged Web outage.June 29, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- A few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- Robots are becoming chefs, and software is our new chauffeur, but their capacity for empathy leaves something to be desired.March 9, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- The attacks have changed business thinking and practice around disaster preparedness.September 9, 2016 by Eric J. McNulty
- The security of barriers is based not just on keeping people out, but on watching people who come in. For further insights, read “Safety in the Cloud.”May 3, 2016
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: cybersecurity
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Leslie H. Moeller, Nicholas Hodson, and Martina Sangin
- by Theodore Kinni
- by Khalil Smith