- Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- Symantec chief information officer Sheila Jordan has spent four years leading IT during one of Silicon Valley’s most noteworthy corporate change efforts.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- October 24, 2018 by Randall S. PetersonListen to the specialists on your board and adopt “qualified consensus” for decision making.
- May 9, 2018 by Matt PalmquistHigh-profile companies that frequently use consumer data are targets, and negative effects linger for years.
- January 24, 2018Eight ways that AI is likely to reshape business in the next 12 months. For further insights, see PwC’s study.
- December 19, 2017 by Joe NoceraNew surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.
- October 18, 2017 by Daniel GrossAlgorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.
- June 29, 2017 by Matt PalmquistCompanies around the world need a comprehensive plan in place to ensure that critical business can still get done in the case of a prolonged Web outage.
- A few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- March 9, 2017 by Daniel GrossRobots are becoming chefs, and software is our new chauffeur, but their capacity for empathy leaves something to be desired.
- September 9, 2016 by Eric J. McNultyThe attacks have changed business thinking and practice around disaster preparedness.
- May 3, 2016The security of barriers is based not just on keeping people out, but on watching people who come in. For further insights, read “Safety in the Cloud.”
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: cybersecurity
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error