- Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- Symantec chief information officer Sheila Jordan has spent four years leading IT during one of Silicon Valley’s most noteworthy corporate change efforts.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- October 24, 2018 by Randall S. PetersonListen to the specialists on your board and adopt “qualified consensus” for decision making.
- May 9, 2018 by Matt PalmquistHigh-profile companies that frequently use consumer data are targets, and negative effects linger for years.
- January 24, 2018Eight ways that AI is likely to reshape business in the next 12 months. For further insights, see PwC’s study.
- December 19, 2017 by Joe NoceraNew surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.
- October 18, 2017 by Daniel GrossAlgorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.
- June 29, 2017 by Matt PalmquistCompanies around the world need a comprehensive plan in place to ensure that critical business can still get done in the case of a prolonged Web outage.
- A few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- March 9, 2017 by Daniel GrossRobots are becoming chefs, and software is our new chauffeur, but their capacity for empathy leaves something to be desired.
- September 9, 2016 by Eric J. McNultyThe attacks have changed business thinking and practice around disaster preparedness.
- May 3, 2016The security of barriers is based not just on keeping people out, but on watching people who come in. For further insights, read “Safety in the Cloud.”
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: cybersecurity
Exploring the business challenges and public policy responses that are shaping market activity in 37 economies worldwide.