- When faced with uncertainty, successful companies prepare and act, rather than react.
- Crisis creates business opportunities. This time, M&A activity will lead the way, and buyers will be in the driver’s seat.
- In a difficult environment, leaders need to resist the impulse to adopt a defensive pose. They must instead take actions that will position their organization for success.
- Digital investments can help your company be resilient amid changes in the economic environment.December 17, 2019 by Mohamed Kande
- Cross-border deals face increased scrutiny, but understanding where regulators are coming from can help prevent trouble.
- Focusing on value creation from the start of an M&A transaction ultimately delivers the best performance.
- The key ingredients to success are smart deals, purposeful research and development, and a distinctive culture that is friendly to innovation.December 10, 2018 by Marc Suidan
- A new study shows that alliances and joint ventures are on the rise worldwide.
- Three questions will help you find the best combination of buy, borrow, and build for your business.October 2, 2018 by Ken Favaro
- How deals are shaping the $450 billion industry that manages prescriptions in the United States.
- For established firms, acquiring a digital startup comes with promise and pitfalls.May 16, 2018 by Alastair Rimmer
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- As the thriving sector matures, new growth strategies will be necessary.
- The disciplines that enable restructuring of established companies are also essential levers for helping deals succeed.
- How to capitalize on the boom in craft liquors.
- Utilities seeking to expand must be able to negotiate regulatory complexity while planning and executing deals effectively.July 12, 2017 by Todd Jirovec
- The simplest way to reduce customer churn is to commit to and deliver real value.June 19, 2017 by Elizabeth Doty
- The $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.June 16, 2017 by Michelle Gerdes
- Young firms are valued significantly higher and attract more financing after their founders relinquish some power.April 19, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- How supersized deals are helping the sector respond to challenges.
- As they adapt to the shifting geography of sales and technological disruption, the companies that provide auto parts, components, and systems must reevaluate their product portfolios.
- The case for consolidation in U.S. retail and commercial banking.
- Mature food companies need to use aggressive cost reduction, portfolio simplification, and substantially new approaches to growth to deliver competitive returns.
- As they look to enhance digital capabilities through mergers and acquisitions, traditional companies have to heed a new set of dating rules.
All articles tagged: deals
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More