As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- As the thriving sector matures, new growth strategies will be necessary.
- How to capitalize on the boom in craft liquors.
- Utilities seeking to expand must be able to negotiate regulatory complexity while planning and executing deals effectively.July 12, 2017 by Todd Jirovec
- The simplest way to reduce customer churn is to commit to and deliver real value.June 19, 2017 by Elizabeth Doty
- The $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.June 16, 2017 by Michelle Gerdes
- Young firms are valued significantly higher and attract more financing after their founders relinquish some power.April 19, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- How supersized deals are helping the sector respond to challenges.
- As they adapt to the shifting geography of sales and technological disruption, the companies that provide auto parts, components, and systems must reevaluate their product portfolios.
- Outside investors have their megaphones. But insiders have a more powerful tool for creating value: deep knowledge of their business and customers.
- Careful planning for an independent future can maximize value when companies liberate assets.
All articles tagged: deals