- For your organization to reach its new normal, you’ll need to take a human-centric, bottom-up approach.
- COVID-19 has forced changes in the way people work — and created a once-in-a-generation opportunity to increase engagement and productivity.
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- Banking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- April 5, 2016 by Dan BricklinMany companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.
- February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth RosenzweigCompanies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”
All articles tagged: design thinking
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.