- Facebook’s evolving mission statement is evidence that people are craving smaller communities and niche experiences.
- Companies are recognizing that digital transformation needs to be part of their core strategy and are creating fewer CDO positions than they were two years ago.
- Six steps to help you limit connectivity and improve your focus and productivity.January 23, 2019 by Julia Hobsbawm
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
- Can crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?September 17, 2018 by Deborah Unger
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- More companies — in a variety of industries — are acquiring digital agencies, reflecting the marriage of technology and marketing.March 16, 2016 by Catharine P. Taylor
All articles tagged: digital
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes