- Clarins Group’s organizational experiment during the pandemic shows how a large company adapts and becomes more flexible when it matters most.
- Bringing together business, technology, and experience can help you outlast and outperform the competition.
- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- Don’t let what you’re learning go to waste — capture it for post-crisis strategy and growth.
- June 19, 2020 by Kevin ManeyCOVID-19 has revealed ways in which existing technologies might be applied to help us avoid germs and contain future outbreaks of disease.
- June 16, 2020 by David ClarkeCompanies that invest in digital capabilities and act on necessities will thrive in a challenging environment.
- April 28, 2020 by Julia Hobsbawm“Keep it simple” and “learn from nature” are positive mantras to live and work by.
- April 20, 2020 by Olaf AckerAs the novel coronavirus forces people into a digital-only way of life, it’s important for businesses to infuse virtual experiences with a human touch.
- April 20, 2020How do you keep — and deepen — your vital connection to consumers at this most critical time? Here are six practices to guide you.
- November 18, 2019How leaders can use digital twin technology to optimize their company’s health. For more insights, see www.pwc.com/digitaltwin.
- Making decisions based on hard evidence requires a major shift in culture, technology, and mind-set.
- May 31, 2019 by Jesse SostrinClassic “soft skills” need new definitions and applications for workplaces of the future.
- New technologies offer leaders an agile way to assess their company’s health and embark on improvement. See also “The digital approach to organizational effectiveness.”
- May 3, 2019 by Kevin ManeyFacebook’s evolving mission statement is evidence that people are craving smaller communities and niche experiences.
- Companies are recognizing that digital transformation needs to be part of their core strategy and are creating fewer CDO positions than they were two years ago.
- January 23, 2019 by Julia HobsbawmSix steps to help you limit connectivity and improve your focus and productivity.
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
- September 17, 2018 by Deborah UngerCan crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?
- August 1, 2018Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- March 16, 2016 by Catharine P. TaylorMore companies — in a variety of industries — are acquiring digital agencies, reflecting the marriage of technology and marketing.
All articles tagged: digital
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error