- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- Don’t let what you’re learning go to waste — capture it for post-crisis strategy and growth.
- COVID-19 has revealed ways in which existing technologies might be applied to help us avoid germs and contain future outbreaks of disease.June 19, 2020 by Kevin Maney
- Companies that invest in digital capabilities and act on necessities will thrive in a challenging environment.June 16, 2020 by David Clarke
- “Keep it simple” and “learn from nature” are positive mantras to live and work by.April 28, 2020 by Julia Hobsbawm
- As the novel coronavirus forces people into a digital-only way of life, it’s important for businesses to infuse virtual experiences with a human touch.April 20, 2020 by Olaf Acker
- How do you keep — and deepen — your vital connection to consumers at this most critical time? Here are six practices to guide you.April 20, 2020
- How leaders can use digital twin technology to optimize their company’s health. For more insights, see www.pwc.com/digitaltwin.November 18, 2019
- Making decisions based on hard evidence requires a major shift in culture, technology, and mind-set.
- Classic “soft skills” need new definitions and applications for workplaces of the future.May 31, 2019 by Jesse Sostrin
- New technologies offer leaders an agile way to assess their company’s health and embark on improvement. See also “The digital approach to organizational effectiveness.”
- Facebook’s evolving mission statement is evidence that people are craving smaller communities and niche experiences.May 3, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Companies are recognizing that digital transformation needs to be part of their core strategy and are creating fewer CDO positions than they were two years ago.
- Six steps to help you limit connectivity and improve your focus and productivity.January 23, 2019 by Julia Hobsbawm
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
- Can crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?September 17, 2018 by Deborah Unger
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- More companies — in a variety of industries — are acquiring digital agencies, reflecting the marriage of technology and marketing.March 16, 2016 by Catharine P. Taylor
All articles tagged: digital
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor