- Uday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- December 19, 2018 by Jeremy GrantIn 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananValentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- March 8, 2018 by Alan MorrisonThe chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.
- November 8, 2017 by Jeremy GrantOne of the largest commodity exchanges has started offering futures contracts on the cryptocurrency.
- The case for consolidation in U.S. retail and commercial banking.
All articles tagged: digital banking trends
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.