- Leading global utilities are using R&D and innovation to advance their market competitiveness — but investment levels remain low.
- May 13, 2019 by Daniel GrossDylan Collins, CEO of SuperAwesome, describes how his six-year-old company is hitting a growth spurt by leading the charge on digital privacy for children.
- To thrive in a world of apps, platforms, and privacy concerns, marketers have to become multitaskers.
- April 29, 2019 by Bob WoodsVoice-activated technology and devices are creating new media, entertainment, and marketing businesses built on the age-old power of simply listening.
- October 18, 2018 by Bob WoodsAs advertising revenues begin to catch up with the growth of the medium, podcasting is building the infrastructure of a billion-dollar media industry.
All articles tagged: digital business models
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.