- What it means for healthcare companies to serve patients effectively is changing. Here’s how understanding and transforming your culture can help you get there.
- October 8, 2018 by Art KleinerRobert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.
- December 7, 2017 by Ram CharanIt’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”
- October 11, 2016 by Chunka MuiWe must discard several misconceptions and reimagine how our society confronts this deadly, and expensive, disease.
- People don’t crave the latest fitness wearable. Their overwhelming preference is for simple applications that provide and organize information.
All articles tagged: digital healthcare
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.