- Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.
- It’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”December 7, 2017 by Ram Charan
- We must discard several misconceptions and reimagine how our society confronts this deadly, and expensive, disease.October 11, 2016 by Chunka Mui
- People don’t crave the latest fitness wearable. Their overwhelming preference is for simple applications that provide and organize information.
All articles tagged: digital healthcare
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes