Six years ago, two executives new to their jobs led the strategic transition that remade McGraw-Hill into S&P Global.
- Capturing the strategic advantages of fan-centric businesses requires functional transformation.May 8, 2017 by Christopher A.H. Vollmer
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- Journalist Dan Ackerman untangles the complicated history of one of the world’s most popular video games.March 1, 2017 by Laura W. Geller
- Author Tim Wu argues that the Internet’s descent into clickbait and trivia is only the latest chapter in a long history of advertisers grabbing our attention.January 18, 2017 by Edward H. Baker
- Big Marketing Gets PersonalOctober 31, 2016 by Catharine P. Taylor
- The managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.August 1, 2016 by Munnish Puri
- Former NBC Universal CEO Bob Wright looks back on his two decades at GE — and forward to a post-broadcast, post-cable media world.July 5, 2016 by Art Kleiner
- Delving into comprehensive data on the world’s entertainment and media industries yields sharp insights into a future of eroding borders, changing behavior, and opportunities for growth.June 7, 2016 by Deborah Bothun
- In order to build engagement and loyalty in a climate of intense competition and distraction, media companies have to understand their customers, viewers, and readers as fans.June 7, 2016 by Erin Reilly
- What do feature phones, regional newspapers, and smartphones have in common? They’re all vehicles for the country’s remarkable move to digital broadband.June 7, 2016 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Entertainment and media companies can tap into many pockets of growth and opportunity. Our intensive analysis of five shifts roiling the industry can help you identify them.
- Three obstacles to extending the reach of the Web — and thereby reducing poverty in developing countries — can be fixed.
- Despite privacy concerns, businesses can benefit from including personalized information about potential customers in their email advertising appeals.April 14, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies can turn consumers into active online volunteers who offer consistently valuable input on existing and yet-to-be-designed products.March 24, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Companies rolling out social media marketing campaigns should keep their messages casual and general.February 25, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Michael Wolff on the resurgence of TV in the digital age.September 9, 2015 by Edward H. Baker
- Balancing the immediate desire for personalization with a need to understand more than our immediate environment might ultimately offer the deeper reward.July 6, 2015 by Melanie Rodier
All articles tagged: digital media
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Aaron Gilcreast and Larry Jones
- by Andrew Apostolou
- by Augusto Giacoman