- It’s the sentiment, not the volume, of posts that matters.
- August 22, 2018 by Peter SchwartzIn the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- December 20, 2017 by Michelle GerdesIn a complicated retail landscape, it is critical for retailers to understand what shoppers are thinking.
- August 15, 2017 by Michelle GerdesA small but growing number of retailers and restaurants are experimenting with selling their wares through unstaffed kiosks, often linked to apps and e-payment systems.
- As Amazon and Walmart disrupt the grocery industry, smart retailers can compete by plying their wares in a technologically enabled way.
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- January 19, 2017 by Matt PalmquistConsumers who use mobile apps tend to make more-frequent purchases, spend less per transaction, and return items more often than those who don’t.
- November 15, 2016 by David MeerTechnology and advanced analytics are breathing new life into an industry that had grown tired.
- August 11, 2016 by Matt PalmquistAppealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- July 21, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCompanies might want to rethink the storied model of charging less up front to get more down the line — especially as e-commerce offers consumers ever greater flexibility, information, and selection.
- May 26, 2016 by Matt PalmquistE-tailers create sponsored ads in a bid to attract online consumers, but lower-cost improvements to search placement can be more profitable.
- November 2, 2015 by Shellie KarabellThe fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.
All articles tagged: digital retail
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.