The right mix of talent, innovation, and experience will help your company master emerging technology.
- Ten tips to navigate the opportunities and uncertainties of this great wave of technological change. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”March 23, 2017
- Tools and techniques to ensure your company will stand out in the new age of digitization. See also “A Guide to Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- Technology can help, but the key is to focus on interdependence and a common language.February 8, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Companies need a clear and complete view of how their digital transformations are progressing.
- Until you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.November 23, 2016 by John Sviokla
- How members of the Gulf Cooperation Council can diversify their economies.
- A French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.August 29, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
- Leaders who understand and pay attention to technology can make the difference between success and failure.June 27, 2016 by Juan Pujadas
- Delving into comprehensive data on the world’s entertainment and media industries yields sharp insights into a future of eroding borders, changing behavior, and opportunities for growth.June 7, 2016 by Deborah Bothun
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- Many companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.April 5, 2016 by Dan Bricklin
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
- As they look to enhance digital capabilities through mergers and acquisitions, traditional companies have to heed a new set of dating rules.
- Companies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth Rosenzweig
- A new approach to digital strategy reinvents legacy IT by aligning it to a company’s capabilities.
- The fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.November 2, 2015 by Shellie Karabell
- Balancing the immediate desire for personalization with a need to understand more than our immediate environment might ultimately offer the deeper reward.July 6, 2015 by Melanie Rodier
All articles tagged: digital strategy