Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- Following these five steps can help established companies update their business models for a new era.November 9, 2018 by Jagoron Mukherjee
- Three new kinds of capital give companies a new source of leverage and power.
- In their new book, Reid Hoffman and Chris Yeh explain why it often makes sense to prioritize growth over efficiency.
- Brazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.September 26, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- In the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.August 22, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- For established firms, acquiring a digital startup comes with promise and pitfalls.May 16, 2018 by Alastair Rimmer
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.February 26, 2018 by Zhang Ruimin
- Businesses need to develop their behavior, cognitive, and network capital so they can create and capture value that competitors can’t erode.
- Your entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.February 14, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- And what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.January 9, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 18, 2017
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”November 29, 2017
- Those who lead and advise companies on their digital transformation should rely more on imagination and less on experience.November 1, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Aligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.August 7, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
All articles tagged: digital strategy
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes