- The top digital performers transcend traditional approaches to large-scale change.
- Management writer Ram Charan explains the benefits of managing by cash earnings per share.November 7, 2019 by Art Kleiner
- James Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.June 13, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- An essential pocket guide for your digital transformation, from legacy technology systems to the platforms of the future. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”February 21, 2019
- Today’s technology platforms are not just new versions of legacy systems. They allow you to design a completely new digital enterprise — as long as you follow these guidelines. See also “A Guide to Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”
- Symantec chief information officer Sheila Jordan has spent four years leading IT during one of Silicon Valley’s most noteworthy corporate change efforts.
- Three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes. For more insight, read “It Pays to Keep Tabs on Indirect Taxes.”December 21, 2018
- Businesses need to understand three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes, and take three steps to keep pace with change. See also “Why You Need to Pay More Attention to Indirect Taxes in 2019.”December 17, 2018 by Jo Bello
- Daniel Hulme, CEO of the AI solutions startup Satalia, offers other chief executives a primer on the technology that will shape the future of work and business.
- Even the best digital fixes sometimes fail, but focusing on nontechnical factors can ensure your investment pays off.
- Following these five steps can help established companies update their business models for a new era.November 9, 2018 by Jagoron Mukherjee
- Three new kinds of capital give companies a new source of leverage and power.
- In their new book, Reid Hoffman and Chris Yeh explain why it often makes sense to prioritize growth over efficiency.
- Brazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.September 26, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- In the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.August 22, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- For established firms, acquiring a digital startup comes with promise and pitfalls.May 16, 2018 by Alastair Rimmer
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.February 26, 2018 by Zhang Ruimin
- Businesses need to develop their behavior, cognitive, and network capital so they can create and capture value that competitors can’t erode.
- Your entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.February 14, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
All articles tagged: digital strategy
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More