In the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- For established firms, acquiring a digital startup comes with promise and pitfalls.May 16, 2018 by Alastair Rimmer
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.February 26, 2018 by Zhang Ruimin
- Businesses need to develop their behavior, cognitive, and network capital so they can create and capture value that competitors can’t erode.
- Your entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.February 14, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- And what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.January 9, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 18, 2017
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”November 29, 2017
- Those who lead and advise companies on their digital transformation should rely more on imagination and less on experience.November 1, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Aligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.August 7, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
- The right mix of talent, innovation, and experience will help your company master emerging technology.
- Ten tips to navigate the opportunities and uncertainties of this great wave of technological change. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”March 23, 2017
- Tools and techniques to ensure your company will stand out in the new age of digitization. See also “A Guide to Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- Technology can help, but the key is to focus on interdependence and a common language.February 8, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Companies need a clear and complete view of how their digital transformations are progressing.
- Until you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.November 23, 2016 by John Sviokla
All articles tagged: digital strategy
|Page 1 2||Next >|