Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.February 26, 2018 by Zhang Ruimin
- Businesses need to grow their behavior, cognitive, and network capital to create and capture value that competitors can’t dislodge.
- Your entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.February 14, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- And what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.January 9, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 18, 2017
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”November 29, 2017
- Those who lead and advise companies on their digital transformation should rely more on imagination and less on experience.November 1, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Aligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.August 7, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
- The right mix of talent, innovation, and experience will help your company master emerging technology.
- Ten tips to navigate the opportunities and uncertainties of this great wave of technological change. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”March 23, 2017
- Tools and techniques to ensure your company will stand out in the new age of digitization. See also “A Guide to Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- Technology can help, but the key is to focus on interdependence and a common language.February 8, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Companies need a clear and complete view of how their digital transformations are progressing.
- Until you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.November 23, 2016 by John Sviokla
- How members of the Gulf Cooperation Council can diversify their economies.
- A French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.August 29, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
- Leaders who understand and pay attention to technology can make the difference between success and failure.June 27, 2016 by Juan Pujadas
- Delving into comprehensive data on the world’s entertainment and media industries yields sharp insights into a future of eroding borders, changing behavior, and opportunities for growth.June 7, 2016 by Deborah Bothun
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- Many companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.April 5, 2016 by Dan Bricklin
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: digital strategy
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Leslie H. Moeller, Nicholas Hodson, and Martina Sangin
- by Theodore Kinni
- by Khalil Smith