- In her new book, Boston College professor Juliet Schor reports on the ways that the sharing economy has — and has not — lived up to its initial promise.
- November 11, 2020 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, MIT Sloan School research fellow Michael Schrage explores the powerful effects of recommendation engines and where they might lead.
- July 6, 2020 by Theodore KinniHult International Business School professor Amit Mukherjee argues that new leadership practices are needed for a digital era.
- June 19, 2020 by Kevin ManeyCOVID-19 has revealed ways in which existing technologies might be applied to help us avoid germs and contain future outbreaks of disease.
- Automatic contact tracing in the workplace can help protect employees from COVID-19 while preserving personal privacy.
- March 12, 2020 by Theodore KinniIn The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.
- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- July 24, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn The Next Billion Users, Payal Arora reports that the global poor have similar digital motivations to everyone else.
- June 13, 2019 by Theodore KinniJames Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.
- November 1, 2018 by Joe WhitwellBut recruiting talent from beyond the European Union may be a solution.
- August 3, 2018It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”
- If it is to drive business success, AI cannot hide in a black box. For more insight, see “3 Steps to Building Trust in AI.”
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- March 12, 2018 by Tom PuthiyamadamBeing willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- February 14, 2018 by Tom PuthiyamadamYour entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.
- December 18, 2017Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- Discoveries in materials science could lead to a new era of growth. Who is best positioned to benefit — incumbent companies or upstarts?
- May 10, 2017 by Anand RaoAs the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- October 31, 2016 by James SurowieckiThe Human Function
- October 19, 2016 by Rodger HowellWhen a product loses consumer appeal, it’s usually because the company’s support system has broken down.
- August 30, 2016 by Chris CurranKeeping up with technology is every executive’s job, but it doesn’t need to be daunting. Here are three strategies for staying relevant in the digital age.
- August 18, 2016 by Matt PalmquistThe rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.
- August 8, 2016The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.
All articles tagged: digital technologies
|Page 1 2||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.