Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- Your entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.February 14, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 18, 2017
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- Discoveries in materials science could lead to a new era of growth. Who is best positioned to benefit — incumbent companies or upstarts?
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.May 10, 2017 by Anand Rao
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- The Human FunctionOctober 31, 2016 by James Surowiecki
- When a product loses consumer appeal, it’s usually because the company’s support system has broken down.October 19, 2016 by Rodger Howell
- Keeping up with technology is every executive’s job, but it doesn’t need to be daunting. Here are three strategies for staying relevant in the digital age.August 30, 2016 by Chris Curran
- The rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.August 18, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.August 8, 2016
- Startup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.July 26, 2016 by Chunka Mui
- Leaders who understand and pay attention to technology can make the difference between success and failure.June 27, 2016 by Juan Pujadas
- Remember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?June 13, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- Three obstacles to extending the reach of the Web — and thereby reducing poverty in developing countries — can be fixed.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
- Today’s rapidly changing technology environment often has boards scrambling to keep up. The best way to do so lies in recruiting more digital expertise while improving the quality of conversations.April 27, 2016 by Paula Loop
- Many companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.April 5, 2016 by Dan Bricklin
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
- Companies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth Rosenzweig
- With few businesses prepared for Industry 4.0, it’s time to hone your strategy for emerging technology.February 22, 2016 by Chris Curran
- A global survey of business leaders shows how the smartest companies develop and wield their technology strategy.
All articles tagged: digital technologies
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Leslie H. Moeller, Nicholas Hodson, and Martina Sangin
- by Theodore Kinni
- by Khalil Smith