- Hult International Business School professor Amit Mukherjee argues that new leadership practices are needed for a digital era.
- COVID-19 has revealed ways in which existing technologies might be applied to help us avoid germs and contain future outbreaks of disease.June 19, 2020 by Kevin Maney
- Automatic contact tracing in the workplace can help protect employees from COVID-19 while preserving personal privacy.
- In The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.March 12, 2020 by Theodore Kinni
- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- In The Next Billion Users, Payal Arora reports that the global poor have similar digital motivations to everyone else.July 24, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- James Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.June 13, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- But recruiting talent from beyond the European Union may be a solution.November 1, 2018 by Joe Whitwell
- It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”August 3, 2018
- If it is to drive business success, AI cannot hide in a black box. For more insight, see “3 Steps to Building Trust in AI.”
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Your entire organization needs the right skills to make the most of the digital future and its emerging technologies — and that begins with your senior leaders.February 14, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- Among all the articles we’ve published over the last year, here are the ones that drew the most attention.December 18, 2017
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- Discoveries in materials science could lead to a new era of growth. Who is best positioned to benefit — incumbent companies or upstarts?
- As the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.May 10, 2017 by Anand Rao
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- The Human FunctionOctober 31, 2016 by James Surowiecki
- When a product loses consumer appeal, it’s usually because the company’s support system has broken down.October 19, 2016 by Rodger Howell
- Keeping up with technology is every executive’s job, but it doesn’t need to be daunting. Here are three strategies for staying relevant in the digital age.August 30, 2016 by Chris Curran
- The rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.August 18, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.August 8, 2016
- Startup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.July 26, 2016 by Chunka Mui
- Leaders who understand and pay attention to technology can make the difference between success and failure.June 27, 2016 by Juan Pujadas
All articles tagged: digital technologies
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More