Following these five steps can help established companies update their business models for a new era.
- Three new kinds of capital give companies a new source of leverage and power.
- Four building blocks that are essential to every major change effort. For more insights, visit pwc.com/transformation.October 26, 2018
- How to lead the disruption of your own enterprise. See also “A Guide for Designing a Successful Corporate Transformation.”
- What are the four hallmarks of a company that truly stands apart from the rest?September 21, 2018 by David Clarke
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- Those who lead and advise companies on their digital transformation should rely more on imagination and less on experience.November 1, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The right mix of talent, innovation, and experience will help your company master emerging technology.
All articles tagged: digital transformation
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes