When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- Building strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.May 1, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- In the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.January 12, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- And what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.January 9, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Knowing when and when not to comment officially on a public issue.January 4, 2018 by Eric J. McNulty
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business.
- How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”November 29, 2017
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- Although crowdfunding has been hailed as a brilliant new tool for edgy entrepreneurs, Internet investors tend to back safer, less groundbreaking products.September 27, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- As the global defense industry embraces digital technology, it is creating a new type of warfare with different winners and losers.August 8, 2017 by Andrew Apostolou
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- Technology and the Internet of Things are eroding the boundaries that have long classified businesses. Here’s how to change your company’s approach.January 3, 2017 by Norbert Schwieters
- As digital becomes the new normal, a few generic strategies that can help you determine where and how to create value. Which one is best for your enterprise?December 8, 2016 by John Sviokla
- Until you grasp Turing’s theory of computability, Coase theorem of transaction costs, Bell’s law of computer classes, Baldwin and Clarke’s concept of modularity, and Nakamoto’s law of the distributed ledger, you’re not prepared to lead a digital company.November 23, 2016 by John Sviokla
- As distinctions dissolve among the hardware, software, services, and telecom sectors, companies are changing how they compete.
- The world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.November 8, 2016 by Ron S. Dembo
- Trends spotted by Strategy& suggest that companies in any industry can gain prominence by choosing the right approach.
- A French ride-sharing company discovered six key elements needed to nurture user confidence, and its business.August 29, 2016 by Shellie Karabell
- The rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.August 18, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- The time it takes for Chinese consumers to incorporate a new technology into their lives is ever-shrinking as smartphones and broadband make adaptation easier.August 8, 2016
All articles tagged: digital trends
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes