- The world’s largest democracy is becoming a seedbed for billion-dollar startups.
- July 24, 2019 by Theodore KinniIn The Next Billion Users, Payal Arora reports that the global poor have similar digital motivations to everyone else.
- June 13, 2019 by Theodore KinniJames Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.
- May 3, 2019 by Kevin ManeyFacebook’s evolving mission statement is evidence that people are craving smaller communities and niche experiences.
- April 22, 2019 by Bob MoritzIn PwC’s annual global survey of chief executives, CEOs’ optimism about their own company’s prospects is a leading indicator of broader economic prosperity. How, then, can we best foster confident CEOs?
- February 27, 2019 by Peter SchwartzSome of today’s innovations will become as prevalent as smartphones. Others, such as jet packs, won’t take off. Three factors can help you tell which are likely to succeed.
- February 27, 2019The monetary value of information about a single person’s online and offline activity may reach $10 a month by 2025 in the U.S. For further insights, read “Tomorrow’s Data Heroes.”
- Telecom companies are struggling to find a profitable identity in today’s digital sphere. What about helping customers control their information?
- May 9, 2018 by John SvioklaWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- May 1, 2018 by Daniel GrossBuilding strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- March 12, 2018 by Tom PuthiyamadamBeing willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.
- January 12, 2018 by Art KleinerIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.
- January 9, 2018 by Art KleinerAnd what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.
- January 4, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyKnowing when and when not to comment officially on a public issue.
- Technological changes foreshadow a dramatic — but manageable — shift in business logic everywhere.
- It’s time to take today’s technological threats seriously and change the way you do business. See also “A Guide to Winning the Digital Disruption Game.”
- November 29, 2017How to develop a coherent strategy to face today's technological threats. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption.”
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- September 27, 2017 by Matt PalmquistAlthough crowdfunding has been hailed as a brilliant new tool for edgy entrepreneurs, Internet investors tend to back safer, less groundbreaking products.
- August 8, 2017 by Andrew ApostolouAs the global defense industry embraces digital technology, it is creating a new type of warfare with different winners and losers.
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- How the science of big data analytics can contribute to the art of producing movie and TV content.
- January 3, 2017 by Norbert SchwietersTechnology and the Internet of Things are eroding the boundaries that have long classified businesses. Here’s how to change your company’s approach.
All articles tagged: digital trends
|Page 1 2||Next >|
Recommended by Strategy&
Take this short survey to shed light on the leadership characteristics that will propel your organization to success.