- Facing the challenges of the post-COVID-19 landscape.
- In The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.March 12, 2020 by Theodore Kinni
- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- Thriving in a complex and expanding ecosystem.November 5, 2019 by Catharine P. Taylor
- Strategy matters.November 5, 2019 by David Lancefield
- Communications service providers will only gain a return on their infrastructure investments by adopting innovative business models.
- For virtually its entire existence, the vast global television industry has survived and thrived amid a series of transformations. Here’s how it can surf the next wave.August 29, 2019 by David Lancefield
- James Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.June 13, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- As traffic gets worse and commuting times lengthen, companies could improve productivity and employees’ well-being by providing dedicated transit.May 20, 2019 by Josh Levs
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- How the 10 countries of the vibrant ASEAN region can avoid the threat of slower growth.
- Tuck School of Business professor Richard D’Aveni proposes a technology-driven vision of manufacturing dominance.February 1, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- How to avoid the destructive effects of handoffs.January 10, 2019 by David Clarke
- Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the company is on the move.
- Despite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- The key ingredients to success are smart deals, purposeful research and development, and a distinctive culture that is friendly to innovation.December 10, 2018 by Marc Suidan
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
- In his new book, economist Joel Waldfogel argues that digitization is ushering in a golden age for both producers and consumers of entertainment.November 12, 2018 by Daniel Akst
- Following these five steps can help established companies update their business models for a new era.November 9, 2018 by Jagoron Mukherjee
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran, chair of Tata Sons, sets a strategic course for the 21st century.November 7, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- As advertising revenues begin to catch up with the growth of the medium, podcasting is building the infrastructure of a billion-dollar media industry.October 18, 2018 by Bob Woods
- Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.October 8, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
All articles tagged: digitization
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More