- By eliminating frictions, the world’s largest democracy can generate higher and more inclusive growth.
- December 21, 2020 by Daniel GrossWayne Peacock, CEO of the insurer for military members and their families, is building on a century of tradition while deploying new technology to reinvent the business.
- November 9, 2020 by Tony CasePaying attention to humans
- November 9, 2020 by James SurowieckiFailure and the root of invention
- Entertainment and media companies are building business models that are resilient to the enduring changes in consumer behavior ushered in by COVID-19.
- Leading global utilities are using R&D and innovation to advance their market competitiveness — but investment levels remain low.
- September 21, 2020 by Bobbie van der ListIn Stockholm, heat recovered from data centers is captured and deployed to warm homes. Can other cities follow?
- September 10, 2020How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- August 31, 2020 by David LancefieldIn The Ends Game, professors Marco Bertini and Oded Koenigsberg explain how companies can help their customers meet goals by rewriting the rules of commerce.
- Jeremy Darroch, the CEO of global television company Sky, believes consistent renewal and reinvention is the key to relevance in the age of streaming.
- Facing the challenges of the post-COVID-19 landscape.
- March 12, 2020 by Theodore KinniIn The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.
- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- November 5, 2019 by Catharine P. TaylorThriving in a complex and expanding ecosystem.
- November 5, 2019 by David LancefieldStrategy matters.
- Communications service providers will only gain a return on their infrastructure investments by adopting innovative business models.
- August 29, 2019 by David LancefieldFor virtually its entire existence, the vast global television industry has survived and thrived amid a series of transformations. Here’s how it can surf the next wave.
- June 13, 2019 by Theodore KinniJames Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.
- Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- May 20, 2019 by Josh LevsAs traffic gets worse and commuting times lengthen, companies could improve productivity and employees’ well-being by providing dedicated transit.
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- How the 10 countries of the vibrant ASEAN region can avoid the threat of slower growth.
- February 1, 2019 by Theodore KinniTuck School of Business professor Richard D’Aveni proposes a technology-driven vision of manufacturing dominance.
All articles tagged: digitization
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6||Next >|
More PwC insights
And what it will look like on the ground.