E-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
- People want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?April 11, 2018 by Amy Emmert
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.January 10, 2018 by Mark Gimein
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- One of the largest commodity exchanges has started offering futures contracts on the cryptocurrency.November 8, 2017 by Jeremy Grant
- Crimes, Not MisdemeanorsNovember 7, 2017 by Bethany McLean
- The Platform CompetitionNovember 7, 2017 by James Surowiecki
- Space tourism and self-driving cars are exciting to ponder, but what about just making our current systems work better?October 31, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- To have the right talent to thrive in the future, companies need to start categorizing and analyzing the skills present in their organization today.October 31, 2017 by Jeff Hesse
- Algorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.October 18, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.October 16, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- Retailers are already announcing ambitious holiday hiring goals, with logistics and delivery firms likely to follow.September 21, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Aligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.August 7, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- Chess champion Garry Kasparov replays his historic loss to Deep Blue to illuminate the potential of AI.July 19, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
- Tips for long-term survival in what has become a short-term role.June 1, 2017 by David Clarke
- There is something unique about building houses that inherently eschews efficiency and automation.May 24, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Public policy professor Philip Auerswald takes on “the Great Man–Machine Debate.”May 24, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Automation is chipping away at one of the few chances many of us get during the workday for human interaction.May 17, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Facebook is hiring legions of people to monitor content, proving once again that, at least in the near future, computers need a human touch.May 9, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Capturing the strategic advantages of fan-centric businesses requires functional transformation.May 8, 2017 by Christopher A.H. Vollmer
- When plotting strategy, leaders should worry less about solutions and more about identifying the precise problem they are trying to solve.April 27, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
All articles tagged: digitization
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Leslie H. Moeller, Nicholas Hodson, and Martina Sangin
- by Theodore Kinni
- by Khalil Smith