As advertising revenues begin to catch up with the growth of the medium, podcasting is building the infrastructure of a billion-dollar media industry.
- Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.October 8, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- Cutting-edge technology gives a glimpse into the future of how things will get made, and what manufacturers must do to stay relevant.
- Developing new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.May 7, 2018 by Christopher Vollmer
- E-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.April 23, 2018 by Bob Woods
- People want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?April 11, 2018 by Amy Emmert
- Being willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty is vital for the success of digital transformations.March 12, 2018 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.January 10, 2018 by Mark Gimein
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- The influential economic theorist looks ahead to a world of virtually free energy and zero marginal cost production, and to a desperate race against climate change.
- One of the largest commodity exchanges has started offering futures contracts on the cryptocurrency.November 8, 2017 by Jeremy Grant
- Crimes, Not MisdemeanorsNovember 7, 2017 by Bethany McLean
- The Platform CompetitionNovember 7, 2017 by James Surowiecki
- Space tourism and self-driving cars are exciting to ponder, but what about just making our current systems work better?October 31, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- To have the right talent to thrive in the future, companies need to start categorizing and analyzing the skills present in their organization today.October 31, 2017 by Jeff Hesse
- Algorithms and AI can help a company achieve massive scale, but they bring with them new risks.October 18, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Artificial intelligence may learn to track predispositions and personality traits, turning our inner personalities into a detectible second skin.October 16, 2017 by Art Kleiner
- Retailers are already announcing ambitious holiday hiring goals, with logistics and delivery firms likely to follow.September 21, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Aligning technological investments with business goals and understanding how they affect real users helps ensure a greater return on investment.August 7, 2017 by Tom Puthiyamadam
- The auto industry is making massive R&D investments in safety, connectivity, and autonomy — so far without good returns.
- Chess champion Garry Kasparov replays his historic loss to Deep Blue to illuminate the potential of AI.July 19, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Faced with organizational challenges, more and more companies are hiring an executive to manage their digital transformation.
- Tips for long-term survival in what has become a short-term role.June 1, 2017 by David Clarke
All articles tagged: digitization
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|