- Leading global utilities are using R&D and innovation to advance their market competitiveness — but investment levels remain low.
- In Stockholm, heat recovered from data centers is captured and deployed to warm homes. Can other cities follow?September 21, 2020 by Bobbie van der List
- How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.September 10, 2020
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- In The Ends Game, professors Marco Bertini and Oded Koenigsberg explain how companies can help their customers meet goals by rewriting the rules of commerce.August 31, 2020 by David Lancefield
- Jeremy Darroch, the CEO of global television company Sky, believes consistent renewal and reinvention is the key to relevance in the age of streaming.
- Facing the challenges of the post-COVID-19 landscape.
- In The Ethical Algorithm, two University of Pennsylvania professors explain how social values such as fairness and privacy can be designed into machines.March 12, 2020 by Theodore Kinni
- How a contract management system can extract untapped value from your legal processes.
- Thriving in a complex and expanding ecosystem.November 5, 2019 by Catharine P. Taylor
- Strategy matters.November 5, 2019 by David Lancefield
- Communications service providers will only gain a return on their infrastructure investments by adopting innovative business models.
- For virtually its entire existence, the vast global television industry has survived and thrived amid a series of transformations. Here’s how it can surf the next wave.August 29, 2019 by David Lancefield
- James Vlahos’s new book, Talk to Me, is a good starting point for exploring how voice computing could disrupt your business.June 13, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- As traffic gets worse and commuting times lengthen, companies could improve productivity and employees’ well-being by providing dedicated transit.May 20, 2019 by Josh Levs
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- How the 10 countries of the vibrant ASEAN region can avoid the threat of slower growth.
- Tuck School of Business professor Richard D’Aveni proposes a technology-driven vision of manufacturing dominance.February 1, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- How to avoid the destructive effects of handoffs.January 10, 2019 by David Clarke
- Peloton’s bikes may be stationary. But as CEO John Foley tells us, the company is on the move.
- Despite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- The key ingredients to success are smart deals, purposeful research and development, and a distinctive culture that is friendly to innovation.December 10, 2018 by Marc Suidan
- Companies that have the digital aspiration of fundamentally changing their operating model can face disruption head-on.
All articles tagged: digitization
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor