The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- E-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.April 23, 2018 by Bob Woods
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- Steady ProgressNovember 7, 2017 by Catharine P. Taylor
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- Before the Internet, the telephone, and the telegraph, the U.S. Postal Service revolutionized communications.July 27, 2016 by Mark Gimein
- Four strategies that work in this dynamic new world.
- E-tailers create sponsored ads in a bid to attract online consumers, but lower-cost improvements to search placement can be more profitable.May 26, 2016 by Matt Palmquist
- Four ways to better speak truth to power, and for the powerful to hear it.November 30, 2015 by Eric J. McNulty
- To serve online shoppers effectively, companies need to make complex trade-offs among speed, variety, and convenience.
- The fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.November 2, 2015 by Shellie Karabell
- As growth in e-commerce slows, physical stores have an opportunity to attract customers to their doors.July 7, 2015 by Shellie Karabell
- Since its introduction in 2008, bitcoin has enjoyed a rapid and tumultuous rise. Is the digital currency built to last?June 30, 2015 by Michael Santoli
- When companies “share the shelf,” everyone wins.
- New platforms linking investors and entrepreneurs could have a dramatic effect on the banking industry and on economic growth.April 27, 2015 by Jeffrey Rothfeder
- Luxury tourism will not be the game-changer many retailers are hoping for.March 2, 2015 by Shellie Karabell
- A new approach can help CPG companies introduce products with the right features, price, and packaging.
- You won’t find them through typical strategic planning, executive retreats, or brainstorming sessions.December 15, 2014 by Ken Favaro
- All Things Being UnequalNovember 11, 2014 by Daniel Gross
- Traditional entertainment companies are buying up new multichannel networks in pursuit of online audiences.
- Answering two critical questions will fortify your company’s strategy—and your ability to implement it.August 14, 2014 by Ken Favaro
- A company that collaborates with its rivals can create more business for itself.June 2, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- How to shift your business model with M&A integration.May 26, 2014 by Gregg Nahass
- Among all the terrific posts we’ve published, make sure not to miss these gems.December 23, 2013 by Paul Michelman
All articles tagged: e-commerce
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Christopher Vollmer and Daniel Gross
- by Norbert Schwieters and Bob Moritz
- by Deborah Unger