- Clarins Group’s organizational experiment during the pandemic shows how a large company adapts and becomes more flexible when it matters most.
- February 25, 2021 by Bob WoodsCEO Andy Mooney riffs on the boom in guitar sales during COVID-19 and rethinking business models for the post-pandemic world.
- December 17, 2020 by Theodore KinniIn her new book, Boston College professor Juliet Schor reports on the ways that the sharing economy has — and has not — lived up to its initial promise.
- December 7, 2020 by Dutta SatadipThe most effective customer strategies are grounded in active engagement, setting clear expectations and empowering users with options that suit their needs.
- November 11, 2020 by Theodore KinniIn his new book, MIT Sloan School research fellow Michael Schrage explores the powerful effects of recommendation engines and where they might lead.
- February 12, 2020 by Vicki Huff EckertThe right strategy will allow businesses to take advantage of the value that e-commerce platform providers can offer.
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- April 23, 2018 by Bob WoodsE-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- November 7, 2017 by Catharine P. TaylorSteady Progress
- The Pokémon Go craze may have faded, but it provides clues for retailers using technology to engage consumers.
- July 27, 2016 by Mark GimeinBefore the Internet, the telephone, and the telegraph, the U.S. Postal Service revolutionized communications.
- Four strategies that work in this dynamic new world.
- May 26, 2016 by Matt PalmquistE-tailers create sponsored ads in a bid to attract online consumers, but lower-cost improvements to search placement can be more profitable.
- November 30, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyFour ways to better speak truth to power, and for the powerful to hear it.
- To serve online shoppers effectively, companies need to make complex trade-offs among speed, variety, and convenience.
- November 2, 2015 by Shellie KarabellThe fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.
- July 7, 2015 by Shellie KarabellAs growth in e-commerce slows, physical stores have an opportunity to attract customers to their doors.
- June 30, 2015 by Michael SantoliSince its introduction in 2008, bitcoin has enjoyed a rapid and tumultuous rise. Is the digital currency built to last?
- When companies “share the shelf,” everyone wins.
- April 27, 2015 by Jeffrey RothfederNew platforms linking investors and entrepreneurs could have a dramatic effect on the banking industry and on economic growth.
- March 2, 2015 by Shellie KarabellLuxury tourism will not be the game-changer many retailers are hoping for.
- A new approach can help CPG companies introduce products with the right features, price, and packaging.
All articles tagged: e-commerce
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error