- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- In companies with analytical cultures, employees are prone to rejecting change initiatives as “too squishy.” Tweaking the action plan can lead to success.
- May 22, 2017A look at the major challenges and opportunities in your industry. For more insights, read the full collection of trends from Strategy&.
All articles tagged: engineering
- 1.Taking Wal-Mart Global: Lessons From Retailing's Giant
- 2.The power of power consciousness
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Changing Channels In The Automotive Industry: The Future of Automotive Marketing and Distribution
- 5.How Sage Group is supporting resilience in small and medium-sized businesses
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.