- An essential pocket guide for your digital transformation, from legacy technology systems to the platforms of the future. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”
- Today’s technology platforms are not just new versions of legacy systems. They allow you to design a completely new digital enterprise — as long as you follow these guidelines. See also “A Guide to Modernizing Your Company’s Technology.”
- August 6, 2018 by Alan MorrisonAuthor and technology consultant Dave McComb on how to curb runaway IT spending.
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- Emerging digital tools and techniques are reinventing large-scale IT initiatives, one process at a time.
- January 9, 2018 by Art KleinerAnd what they tell us about China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Industry 4.0, and Silicon Valley dynamics.
- May 10, 2017 by Anand RaoAs the conceptual side of computer science becomes practical and relevant to business, companies must decide what type of AI role they should play.
- March 23, 2017Ten tips to navigate the opportunities and uncertainties of this great wave of technological change. For more insight, read “10 Principles for Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- Tools and techniques to ensure your company will stand out in the new age of digitization. See also “A Guide to Leading the Next Industrial Revolution.”
- November 8, 2016 by Ron S. DemboThe world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: enterprise technologies
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.