- At the 2019 meeting of CEO Action, chief executives talk about the challenge of fostering diversity and inclusion in their companies and industries.
- It’s not the algorithm behaving badly, but how we define fairness that determines an artificial intelligence system’s impact.
- Corporate inclusion programs often trigger an us-versus-them mind-set. But establishing shared goals can help get teams on track.
All articles tagged: ethnic bias
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.