- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- Many companies achieve early wins with separate transformational efforts, then stall. But if combined and enhanced using “return on experience,” or ROX, measures, these two programs can unlock each other’s potential.
- Brand manufacturers and retailers will have to work together in response to long-lasting shifts in consumer behavior produced by COVID-19.
- COVID-19 has prompted so many changes in people’s needs and preferences that consumer packaged goods companies need to take a fresh look at their offerings.
- Companies that prioritize innovation and care in redesigning customer experiences will be best positioned to stay ahead of shifting consumer preferences.
- In an industry driven and sustained by trust, the pandemic has brought both challenges and opportunities for customer and employee experience.
- As workplaces, customer behaviors, and economic conditions continue to change in response to COVID-19, companies should focus on three key actions.
- Whether shoppers are in the store, at the curb, or at home, retailers can capitalize on the new realities of consumption.
- The pandemic is forcing companies to focus on experiences their clients expect, while mobilizing them to accelerate product and service innovation.
- B2B companies can use the COVID-19 crisis as an opportunity to reevalute what clients and stakeholders need, and accelerate products and services that will better serve them.June 4, 2020
- Companies will have to understand consumers in the context of the crisis and optimize experiences to earn their confidence.
- As the novel coronavirus forces people into a digital-only way of life, it’s important for businesses to infuse virtual experiences with a human touch.April 20, 2020 by Olaf Acker
- How do you keep — and deepen — your vital connection to consumers at this most critical time? Here are six practices to guide you.April 20, 2020
- You can transform your company by strengthening the links among all three types of activity.
- Artificial intelligence could soon deliver sports commentary customized to a viewer’s preferences. And if robots can learn to do this sort of talking, the applications could be far-reaching.December 19, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- What it means for healthcare companies to serve patients effectively is changing. Here’s how understanding and transforming your culture can help you get there.
- Businesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.July 19, 2019 by Denise Dahlhoff
- The metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.May 22, 2019 by Matt Egol
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- Consumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.January 30, 2019 by John Maxwell
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
All articles tagged: experiences matter
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor