- COVID-19 is accelerating companies’ shift to virtual working, but employers still need people-centric ways to assess employees’ strengths and weaknesses.
- May 18, 2020 by Eric J. McNultyThree ways for leaders to stop missing essential information from across their organization.
- August 27, 2019 by Adam BryantHow a seemingly neutral word can undermine people’s motivation.
- Three key pay and performance metrics can help define and influence an organization’s values.
- June 3, 2019 by Adam KahaneGet yourself unstuck by paying close attention to cues and experimenting until you figure out what’s needed of you.
- It’s important for employees to express concern when they see something disturbing. Here’s how to make everyone understand that their voice is valued.
- November 20, 2018Improvising in a structured manner will help ensure big bumps in the road don’t throw you completely off course. For more insight, read “How to Fail Successfully.”
- November 20, 2018 by Adam KahaneWhen problem solving breaks down and you have to wing your way forward, you might think you’ve failed. But a disciplined response can get you back on track. See also “How to Fail the Right Way.”
- Research shows that using feedback is how organisms — and organizations — stay alive. Here’s how leaders can make the most of the anxiety-producing process.
- March 14, 2017 by Elizabeth DotyThe key to designing better, faster feedback systems.
All articles tagged: feedback
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.