- As customer relationships become transaction-based and as more players compete for revenue, legacy institutions will have to double down on experience and trust.
- August 26, 2019 by Igor PejicAn alternative version of the technology would allow financial-services firms to become trusted platforms for a wider range of services — if Google and Amazon don’t get there first.
- December 19, 2018 by Jeremy GrantIn 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- December 7, 2018 by Deepa KrishnanTwo years ago, the Indian government abruptly wiped out most of the nation’s currency in hopes of ending black money and curbing corruption. Has the experiment worked?
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- September 6, 2018 by Jon P. TerryA new survey finds women in FS face more challenges at work than their counterparts in other industries.
- April 18, 2018 by Daniel GrossPursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananValentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- Michael Pennisi, the chief executive of QSuper, one of Australia’s largest pension funds, describes how to change direction at scale.
- The disciplines that enable restructuring of established companies are also essential levers for helping deals succeed.
- Banking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- May 22, 2017A look at the major challenges and opportunities in your industry. For more insights, read the full collection of trends from Strategy&.
- February 14, 2017 by Daniel GrossAll sorts of U.S. industries, including education and car manufacturing, sell their products and services to international customers.
- How incumbent banks can respond to the startups and other firms disrupting their industry.
- Why established companies should join forces with upstart competitors.
All articles tagged: financial services
Exploring the business challenges and public policy responses that are shaping market activity in 37 economies worldwide.