In 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- Two years ago, the Indian government abruptly wiped out most of the nation’s currency in hopes of ending black money and curbing corruption. Has the experiment worked?December 7, 2018 by Deepa Krishnan
- Three steps to creating a better operating model.
- A new survey finds women in FS face more challenges at work than their counterparts in other industries.September 6, 2018 by Jon P. Terry
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Valentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Michael Pennisi, the chief executive of QSuper, one of Australia’s largest pension funds, describes how to change direction at scale.
- The disciplines that enable restructuring of established companies are also essential levers for helping deals succeed.
- Banking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- A look at the major challenges and opportunities in your industry. For more insights, read the full collection of trends from Strategy&.May 22, 2017
- All sorts of U.S. industries, including education and car manufacturing, sell their products and services to international customers.February 14, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- How incumbent banks can respond to the startups and other firms disrupting their industry.
- Why established companies should join forces with upstart competitors.
All articles tagged: financial services
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes