Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- Valentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- Michael Pennisi, the chief executive of QSuper, one of Australia’s largest pension funds, describes how to change direction at scale.
- The disciplines that enable restructuring of established companies are also essential levers for helping deals succeed.
- Banking’s greatest technological innovation offers timeless lessons in improving customer experience.
- A look at the major challenges and opportunities in your industry. For more insights, read the full collection of trends from Strategy&.May 22, 2017
- All sorts of U.S. industries, including education and car manufacturing, sell their products and services to international customers.February 14, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- How incumbent banks can respond to the startups and other firms disrupting their industry.
- Why established companies should join forces with upstart competitors.
All articles tagged: financial services
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Christopher Vollmer and Daniel Gross
- by Norbert Schwieters and Bob Moritz
- by Deborah Unger