- How teams and leagues are finding ways to respond to the challenges of COVID-19.
- November 7, 2019 by Art KleinerManagement writer Ram Charan explains the benefits of managing by cash earnings per share.
- December 21, 2018Three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes. For more insight, read “It Pays to Keep Tabs on Indirect Taxes.”
- December 17, 2018 by Jo BelloBusinesses need to understand three key trends that are shaping value-added and sales taxes, and take three steps to keep pace with change. See also “Why You Need to Pay More Attention to Indirect Taxes in 2019.”
- June 27, 2018 by Liz SweigartWith tax rules changing and interest rates set to rise globally, companies need to organize their operations around a new value equation.
- Capital expenditures are an overlooked lever for helping companies boost cash flows — and ultimately shareholder returns.
- January 12, 2018 by Art KleinerIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.
- Focus on intrinsic value, not share price, to surpass investor expectations.
All articles tagged: financial strategy
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.